Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Those that use gas drops...

How often do you use it? My LO passes gas a lot when he is sleeping at night. I think most of the time it wakes him up. I'm thinking about giving him the gas drops every night after his last feeding but not sure if this is excessive use or not.

Re: Those that use gas drops...

• Read the directions on the bottle..... it will tell you what the max amount is and how often. When my LO had really bad gas we used it after almost every meal.
  • I give them to DS after each feeding
    imagePhotobucket width="180px"> Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I use Gripe water, helps with Gas and tummy issues and hickups. All natural. Can buy at any pharmacy. Works instanly and no side effects, no drugs. My baby loves it!!
  • I used to depending on when she needed it but if it seemed she was fussing more I would try to give it to her a couple times a day until they seem to get better. Now we barely use it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • imageshelbie454:
    I use Gripe water, helps with Gas and tummy issues and hickups. All natural. Can buy at any pharmacy. Works instanly and no side effects, no drugs. My baby loves it!!

This is what I use too! It says on the directions how much to give LO and how often.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • We do gas drops after every morning feeding... and then gripe water at 3, 5, and 7... since LO starts her bedtime routine around 8ish.
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• As needed up to 12 times per day (per the instructions on the bottle and our pedi). My LO had a phase for a couple weeks were we gave them every two hours but now just gets them occassionally when he gets really frustrated.
    June 2012 Mom (2.5 yr old boy), July 2015 Mom (team green), Babywearing newbie/enthusiast
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"