1st Trimester

What are your go to healthy snacks??

I'm starving 24/7 and I'm starting to feel like a cow eating all the time! My snacks are hummus with green peppers, pretzels, string cheese, cereal and crackers. Any other ideas would be great!! I'm starting to get bored with these!

Re: What are your go to healthy snacks??

• Grapes, mini carrots, cheese, dry cereal, granola bars and rice cakes.

Mom to 4 wonderful children: T(8), B(6) ,M(3), and A(1)
    baby #5 due 12-07-14
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • grapes, apples, oranges, nectarines, granola bars, walnuts, and saltine crackers.
    TTC #1 - BFN; TTC #2 - BFN; TTC #3 - BFP!!! Beta 1 - 149 Beta 2 - 250 Beta 3 - 442 Beta 4 - 1987! BabyFruit Ticker Announcement
  • Loading the player...
  • We go grocery shopping on Fridays so Saturday while DS naps, I cut up veggies for the week. I like green peppers, celery, cucumbers and carrots. Fruit wise I go for grapes, apples, clemintines and berries. I also like a small baggie of cereal.

My coworker made these awesome cookie things that have no added sugar (it was oats, bananas and some other stuff). She found it on pinterest so I am trying to find it.

• Fruit - Grapes. berries, apples

Yogurt

Popcorn

*** DS born February 21, 2013 - Toronto, Canada  ***
    imageimage
  • Vegetables with hummus or ranch, almonds, apples with almond or peanut butter, chocolate milk, Microwaved frozen vegetables, any fruit, bowl of cereal or oatmeal, glass of calcium added OJ, half a grilled cheese sandwich, a smoothie, edamame with salt, microwaved sweet potato...
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagehappy_unbride:
    Fruit Grapes. berries, apples
    Yogurt
    Popcorn

Oh yeah, and yogurt! I also just remembered granola or healthy trail mix.
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Grapes, yogurt, fat free frozen yogurt (this is a big one for me), 97% fat free kettle corn, salads with low fat or fat free dressing (Ken's Steakhouse makes an amazing raspberry and walnut fat free dressing!), homemade light whole wheat pumpkin bread, and finally (this is a bad one but I'm just throwing it out there cuz it fills me up pretty fast) is whole wheat ritz crackers with Nutella (YUM!) and a tall glass of ice cold chocolate milk :D
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Grapes, rice cakes, carrots, pickles, saltines, cherries
  • it may sound crazy but when I had bad nausea I would turn to the organic pureed baby food that comes in pouches-easy to travel with and they agreed with my tummy
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am obsessed with Ann's House Almond Granola Energy Blend.  I find it at WalMart in the nut aisle, comes in a little yellow bag for $3-4.  It has almonds, raisins, dark chocolate soy nuts, walnuts, and chocolate granola.  It has hardly any sodium, no cholesterol or trans fat, only 1.5 grams of saturated fat.  And it tastes soooo good.  14g carbs, 2g fiber, 3g sugar... not horrible for a chocolate fix.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Almonds, string cheese, banana chips, apples, Special K cracker chips
  • Strawberries, saltines with sliced cheese, strawberry frozen yogurt, cereals, granola bars.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"