Natural Birth

Trying to walk her out!

It has finally been cooler here (heat index not in the 100s) and I have been trying to walk this baby out before the heat returns. I even walked in the rain for 4+ miles on Sunday. Louisiana in August at 9mo pregnant is no bueno! 

Anyone had luck with this/have other suggestions for encouraging to her to make some progress? 

imageimageimage

September Signature Challege (May 2015 BMB):

LEAFING!

Re: Trying to walk her out!

• I'm in the Baton Rouge area and it feels like I am swimming whenever I'm outside! I am a runner, so not being active kills me! I cannot wait for a cold snap, if such a thing actually happens here!

imageimageimage

LEAFING!

• Walking and stretching will help her move down some but that baby won't come until she is good and ready so don't tire yourself out too much.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • imageeceipretsam:
    I'm in the Baton Rouge area and it feels like I am swimming whenever I'm outside! I am a runner, so not being active kills me! I cannot wait for a cold snap, if such a thing actually happens here!

Don't you worry about that, not being active makes me more tired than constantly walking/pacing. 

imageimageimage

LEAFING!

• like PP have said, stretching may help. I have a friend who really loves sitting on one of those birthing balls. For around where I live, a lot of mommies try walking all day at Disneyland. It seems to work! (may be a fluke but not sure.) Smile

Hope the weather stays cool for you! I lived in Louisiana for a little while and had my first baby there, I completely understand about the humidity! 

~spaceunicorn~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"