High-Risk Pregnancy

GD ladies WFD?

What's for dinner? I am out of ideas....
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

Re: GD ladies WFD?

• I had a BLT for supper tonight.  Geeked

1999- Dx Prolactinoma

8-25-2012 - Lucas born via C-section at 38 Weeks 2 days
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Yesterday my mom breaded some chicken and in the pan fried it just enough to color both sides and than put it in a deeper pan added some heavy cream, some white cooking wine, some thyme, salt and pepper, and the main ingridient sliced mushrooms (she used canned). Let me tell you it was amazing and I was even able to add 1/3 of a cup of cooked rice and my numbers were under 120 for both lunch and dinner. 

Todays dinner was some home made soup, one peace of chicken fried in oven and cabbage salad.  

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • DH made turkey burgers and had that with some veggies and a small serving of mashed potatoes.

BFP#1 on 02/14/09 BIRTH to Mason 6lb9oz on 10/12/09

BFP#2 on 5/28/11 EDD 2/1/12 Natural M/C on 6/13/11

BFP#3 on 1/20/12 EDD 9/30/12 Natural m/c on 1/27/12

BFP#4 on 4/23/12 BIRTH to Isabella 7lb1oz on 12/19/12

• I had BBQ chicken in a herb marinade, baked potato with cheese and broccoli, with a glass of milk.
    2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • We had spaghetti. I used whole grain pasta and I added zucchini and squash into my meat ground beef sauce. I also had one piece of garlic cheese toast.

It was so good... Perfect when I got a 98 two hours later.

The simple switch from "regular" things to whole grain seems to help my numbers so much.

Now if someone could point me in the direction of some whole grain French fries... :/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I made tacos (with ground turkey) and made my portion into a large salad rather than eating with tortillas.  Added shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa and a bit of ranch dressing- an hour later was 100!!!  So that made me happy!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • How many carbs are you ladies eating with your meals? Some of these seem too low-carb to me. I'm supposed to eat 30 at breakfast, 45 at lunch and dinner, 15 for daytime snacks, and 20 before bed. I know if I go much below those numbers I have ketones in my urine the next morning. The first couple weeks I was dealing with GD I had ketones most morning and lost a couple pounds, which my OB was not happy with at all.

So what challenges me now is getting enough carbs along with protein, fat, and veggies. I used to be a very carb heavy eater--was vegetarian for 10 years--so I enjoy that part of the meal. But I find I get so full when I eat all of what I'm supposed to eat, including the protein and by the end of the meal I feel like I'm forcefeeding myself. Suggestions?

DS born 5/25/09 BFP #2 10/25/11, m/c 11/5/11 BFP #3 1/20/11 EDD 10/1/11 BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Last night I made a pita pizza on a whole wheat pita.  I covered it first with olive oil and garlic, then added cheese, chicken and zuchinni (no tomato sauce).  It really satisfied my pizza craving!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm a vegetarian so this one is good for a meatless monday.

Buffalo Tempeh Wrap with greek yogurt sauce :)

Go to nomeatathlete.com/recipes and look it up. It's yummy! 

imageimageimage

September Signature Challege (May 2015 BMB):

LEAFING!

• Since my appt with the nutrition people hasn't happened yet... sigh .... I guess I'll just keep "eating smart" .. but calling my NP today to see if I should be more concerned about the delay in getting testing supplies

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• BLTs sound amazing!  I think that shall be our dinner tonight!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"