3rd Trimester

Is anybody else really "wet" suddenly in third tri?

Sorry TMI - not sexual at all, but ever since I entered my third trimester, I have had a very wet clear discharge. Its not leaking, but its a very annoying, steady drip... Is this normal? Anyone else experience this?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Is anybody else really "wet" suddenly in third tri?

• It was almost constant with my first two pregnancies and getting there with this one too. It is awesome.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Mine was crazy during the first tri, nothing during 2nd, and now its back. bummer.
  • Loading the player...
  • I actually leaked so much discharge at once, I was afraid the trickle was my water breaking!  I called the doctor and they took me in for an ultrasound and internal and all was good.  My doctor basically said, as gross as it sounds, we do get more wet the more pregnant we get.  And when we sit, the extra fluid can pool and then come out heavy.  Super gross and scary! 
  • Not only wet, but way sensitive (hello razor burn!) and swollen as if I'm completely turned on.   

the things Jager will do to you - knocked up since 01/01/2012
  • I recently rolled into the third tri and I am right there with you!
  • I'm in the same boat. At first i thought my bladder was leaking but it was worrisome. I kept an eye on it and realized it's constant discharge. So gross in the summer weather too. I swear I'm changing my panties three times a day
  • Yep, it's normal. And gross. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've been wet the entire pregnancy. I always fold up a few squares of tp and lay it in my underwear. 
  • Yes, panty liners are your friends. Get the carefree light with wings for now. They have been lifesavers for me!

imageimageimage

September Signature Challege (May 2015 BMB):

LEAFING!

• There.  I been wearing panty liners so my underwear wouldn't get soaked through.  It's waaayyyy easier than carrying around 20 pairs of panties.  
  • imagechronoptomist:

Not only wet, but way sensitive (hello razor burn!) and swollen as if I'm completely turned on.   

Same! Glad to know I'm not the only swollen one. I thought it was weird..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"