January 2013 Moms

*~*The Closers Weekly Check-In (week of 8/20/12)*~*

Good morning, Closers! I hope we all had a great weekend!

Has anyone scheduled their a/s as of yet? When is it? Are you going to find out the gender or be on Team Green?

Ashley Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: *~*The Closers Weekly Check-In (week of 8/20/12)*~*

• I have mine scheduled for 9/11 and I can't wait! We're definitely finding out the gender and then having a Gender Reveal party the following weekend.
    Ashley Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ours is scheduled for 9/14, but I'm trying to convince DH to do an elective this weekend to find out boy or girl. They are running a special and it's only $70. Gah, I'm too impatient. 
    K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We will schedule ours next week at our appointment. I'm getting way to anxious to find out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Our A/S is scheduled for 09/07 and we are already dying with excitement. We are taking DD with us and she can't wait to see "my baby" as she calls baby #2. :) We will be finding out the sex for sure!
  • Our official a/s is Sept 11th and we are definately finding out. I go every 2 weeks for cervical u/s checks and my doctor is awesome enough to look every time. Of course baby is being very stubborn and won't show the goods.
    Married Since 05/14/11 BFP #1- 5/30/10 HB 6/12/10-Its twins MC-6/21/2010 CP July 2011 BFP #3-1/5/12 EDD- 9/11/12 MC- 1/17/2012 diagnosed with FVL 3/30/12 BFP #4-05/21/12- EDD 01/29/13 Our rainbow girl Cameron Rae born 1/8/13 @ 5lbs10oz 19inches long. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Scheduled for sept 5th!! We will hopefully be finding out! :
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We are 9/11 as well, but we will be team green. Again!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker IMG_20130228_133645
  • We have ours scheduled for 9/7 and hopefully baby will cooperate so we can find out!
    BFP 5.21.12 ~~ Born 1.28.13
    BFP 8.14.15 ~~ Due 4.22.16
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Man I am an early one! I get mine FRIDAY! pretty stoked and excited since it will be my first u/s with this pregnancy.
    imageimageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good morning! Ours isn't scheduled until Sept 17th. We were Team Green last time, but this time, I can't wait to find out what I'm having! I may get an elective u/s this weekend to determine the sex.
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageJen748:
    Our A/S is scheduled for 09/07 and we are already dying with excitement. We are taking DD with us and she can't wait to see "my baby" as she calls baby #2. :) We will be finding out the sex for sure!

This sounds just like my DD! :) We are going to take her with us too. I think that she is going to be even more excited once she knows if she is having a brother or a sister.

• Mine is scheduled for 9/4 and I will definitely be finding out the gender (if baby cooperates). I'm so excited!!

• Good Morning! We have it scheduled for 9/18. We could've scheduled it for the 11th also but my H will be OOT. Hate to wait but it will be worth it! We are definitely finding out and I am so excited to see him/her again!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• imagemeganiobe:

imageJen748:
    Our A/S is scheduled for 09/07 and we are already dying with excitement. We are taking DD with us and she can't wait to see "my baby" as she calls baby #2. :) We will be finding out the sex for sure!

This sounds just like my DD! :) We are going to take her with us too. I think that she is going to be even more excited once she knows if she is having a brother or a sister.

I am jealous you both get to bring your DD's with you. Children 6 and up can go at my office : so we won't be able to bring DS. We will be getting an elective one done at 28 weeks so we can bring DS to see the baby though.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our a/s is scheduled Sept. 11th.  Definitely want to find out the suspense is killing me. I want to go into full gear planning mode.
    DS 1-31-13 DD 9-3-14
  • Mind if I come in?

Real quick. Hi! I'm Carolyn. I'm a 22 year old super excited FTM due Jan. 27th.
    I've been trying to find a due date group, I guess I just kept missing it!
    I have my a/s this Friday and I can't wait to find out what we're having. :)
    Praying for healthy babies for you all!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ours is scheduled for Aug. 29 and I can't wait to find out! It may be a little dangerous though because it's totally going to put me into shopping mode, especially if it's a boy.
    DD 1 - Aug. 2010
    DD 2 - Jan. 2013
    Baby Boy -  EDD April 12, 2015

• imageJumpAroundBucky:
    Ours is scheduled for 9/14, but I'm trying to convince DH to do an elective this weekend to find out boy or girl. They are running a special and it's only $70. Gah, I'm too impatient. 

I have not scheduled my a/s yet with my Dr, I think I will at my appt this Wednesday. My husband and I did the elective u/s, cost $50. It was so worth it!! We found out were having a girl, but it was great to see her for the first time!

• Greetings, all!

Mine is scheduled for August 31. I believe that we are going to find out the gender.

Visit The Nest!image Visit The Nest!

"It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness." - Eleanor Roosevelt

• Hi

I had my scan yesterday and found out we're having a boy! I had mixed feelings as had been really hoping for a girl but by the time the evening came I was so excited about the little chap that will be arriving in January! 

• Mine is scheduled for September 13th. Totally stoked. :)  We're going to find out the gender and then maybe to a gender reveal for everyone else. :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"