September 2012 Moms

Ice cream can be lunch, right?

I ate breakfast late (or lunch really early, depending on how you look at it). Now, all I want is ice cream. I think the fact that it's milk-based, and therefore, healthy, means it could be a meal on its own.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ice cream can be lunch, right?

• I stopped at McDonalds yesterday for an Oreo McFlurry on my way to my doctor's appointment.  So yum.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I had 2 doughnuts for lunch yesterday.  Ice cream is WAY healthier than that.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I told my doctor that I eat ice cream 3-4 times a week and she said, "Yeah, well...it's dairy...calcium." So there...a doctor's permission to eat all the ice cream your little tummy wants.

Enjoy. 

• imagepnutgirl:

I told my doctor that I eat ice cream 3-4 times a week and she said, "Yeah, well...it's dairy...calcium." So there...a doctor's permission to eat all the ice cream your little tummy wants.

Enjoy. 

I love your doctor.

• Yes.  And now I'm going to think about ice cream all afternoon until I can get home and into my freezer...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I had cookies, but then realized I would catch hell from DH for not eating a proper lunch so I made a slaw dog. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker< br > Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Now I want ice cream.  Dangnabit!   Maybe this will be a "treat" for me and DH tonight??!!!  

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had a mint Oreo blizzard for dinner last night...so I answer "YES"!  Big Smile

• Of course!

My doctor told me when I was 12 that I should eat more ice cream for the calcium since I didn't like milk or cheese back then. It's been a whole lot of years, but I still hold onto the fact that once upon a time my doctor told me to eat more of it. Still applies years later, right? :) 

• there is protein in there somewhere!

View Full Size Image

• hmp1hmp1 member
    That is what I just had for lunch. It was low fat so that means it isn't really a dessert.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• I vote yes.  I had chocolate chip cookies for breakfast.
  • Haha...that's all I had yesterday.  A rolo mcflurry thanks to all you bishes!
  • imagehmp&mrj:
    That is what I just had for lunch. It was low fat so that means it isn't really a dessert.

Agreed. Low-fat doesn't count. I got the high-fat version. Big Smile

• Ladies...I didn't even bother to get a BOWL. I'm going to town on this quart of Huckleberry Buckle from Cliff's.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"