September 2012 Moms

~Thursday Ticker Change ~

*I normally don't start these, but needed something to do this morning Smile

How many weeks are you and what fruit are you?

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby?

Any good weekend plans?

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have?

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

Re: ~Thursday Ticker Change ~

• How many weeks are you and what fruit are you? 35 weeks & coconut? (according to bump's front page)

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby? Still need to wash all his clothes / gear, pack a hospital bag etc.  But first I've been stressing about plans for DS while in the hospital. 

Any good weekend plans? Friend's 2 year old's birthday party Saturday and headed to a Milwaukee Brewers game on Sunday.

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have? DS is a spitting image of DH (with the exception of his nose...that's all I got!).  So I'm actually hoping DS#2 will look a little like me!  He could act less like me though, DS definitely got my attitude.  Embarrassed

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• How many weeks are you and what fruit are you?

34 weeks - butternut squash

I still have another shower on August 26, so I'm waiting until then to see what we will need. Otherwise, just trying to get the nursery decorated. It has everything it needs, but just some final touches. 

Any good weekend plans?

Working mostly, but DH is running in one of those 18 mile mud runs with obstacles so I will be going on Saturday to cheer him on. Also going to a fitness convention in Toronto. 

DH - his sense of humor and athleticism 

Me - my positivity 

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekelbel527:

How many weeks are you and what fruit are you?

35/35! Also a coconut according to TB or a honeydew melon according to my baby app. 

I finally picked out a couple of going home options last night and I'm washing them today. Also going out to buy all the boring, but essential things that I didn't get at my shower, e.g. waterproof pads, bassinet mattress pad, BF-ing supplies...

Any good weekend plans?

Sadly, work... and more work.

I hope he has my eyes, my one-sided dimple (haha), and my teeth... weird one I know... but DH is at the dentist 4 times a year, I'm lucky if I make it once every 4 years and I've never had a cavity! On the flip side, I hope he has DH vision because he's like a hawk while I could rock the coke bottle glasses!  

• How many weeks are you and what fruit are you? 34 wks and not sure the fruit!

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby? All we need now is some short sleeved onesies and a brown hat to go with his outfit. Everything else is ready to go!

Any good weekend plans? Relaxing! I feel like I haven't done that in months.

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have? Hmmm...good one! I hope LO is out going like me. DH is out going too so I suppose that would come from either of us.

Cooper Edward

• imagekelbel527:

How many weeks are you and what fruit are you? 36 - honey dew.  Can't wait to be full term next week!!

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby?  Ordering fresh pump parts tonight and getting new nipples for DS's drop ins.  I'm pretty much ready though.

Any good weekend plans?  2 kid's birthday parties on Friday night and Saturday afternoon and a BBQ starting at 4 on Saturday too.  I'm going to be resting big time on Sunday!

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have?  My eyes and height.  I hope personality and temperament come from DH...that man's a patient saint!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How many weeks are you and what fruit are you? Coconut and 35 weeks today

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby? Washing and putting away clothes I have her bed set up finally but need to do the clothes.

Any good weekend plans? Working on LO room, and taking DS to the rail road park

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have? Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • How many weeks are you and what fruit are you? 37 weeks and a watermelon! I am finally full term! I'll be honest though-- I don't feel like I have a watermelon in my abdomen.

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby? I really need to pack my hospital bag. I haven't been putting it off, perse... just always find something better to do. Do a quick clean sweep of the house and that's it!

Any good weekend plans? BIL and SIL are coming into town. She is due 4 weeks after me so I'm excited to catch up with them and it is likely the last time we will see each other until our little ones are born!

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have? I hope he has my patience. Other than that-- he can be all daddy :)

Married: 11/2011
    DS-9/2012
    DD-7/2015
    Sweet Angel Boy born too soon 12/17/17
    EDD-4/2019

• How many weeks are you and what fruit are you?
    36 Weeks - Honeydew according to TB.

laundry, finishing his room. 

Any good weekend plans?
    We are having a BBQ and fire at our place tomorrow night.  A "one last night of freedom" type thing as my DH calls it.  :)  Other than that finishing up things for LO and cleaning house.

Hmmmm.... I will have to think on that one.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby #2 on its way - EDD June 4th!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • 1) 37 weeks. Full term and a watermelon! (I bought a small watermelon two nights ago because it was the same size as my bump and I was really hungry. I'm eating some right now and it's delicious.)

2) This week, I need to go get my car seat checked out and back my postpartum/baby bag for the hospital.

3) We'll probably go swimming and try a new gourmet burger place.

4) I hope LO will love reading and learning things. I'm hoping for a little nerd. :)  

• imageBarefootContessa:

How many weeks are you and what fruit are you? 37 weeks and a watermelon! I am finally full term! I'll be honest though-- I don't feel like I have a watermelon in my abdomen.

I'm jealous!  I'm only 35 weeks and I already feel like I have a watermelon in my abdomen! 

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• How many weeks are you and what fruit are you? 37 weeks, whoo hoo!!!  Watermelon time!  Love how close to my date I am!  Two weeks exactly and I'll meet my little man.

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby? Just anything and everything!  I have the NB stash being shipped right now for his CD's, I'm organizing his clothes, and getting the "fall school schedule" in the works so I dont have a ton to do when the baby arrives.  School starts for the kids a few days after we bring him home I think, and my college classes start a couple days before he is born.  I'm basically trying to just cover bases and get paperwork done.

Any good weekend plans?  The armada fair is this weekend.  Some cool fair that H is psyched about taking the boys to.  I'm thinking yummy fair food :)

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have?  I dont even know.  I just am so anxious to see him and kiss him :)

Dexter 08/31/2012~Summer 07/25/2011~Jack 10/21/2008~Aaron 08/12/2007
  • imagelinzeek44:

4) I hope LO will love reading and learning things. I'm hoping for a little nerd. :)  

Oooh yeah, forgot to add this! Although, between my DH and I, I'm sure he'll be a little nerd :-) I already read him parts from Harry Potter, LOL! 

• imagekelbel527:

How many weeks are you and what fruit are you?: 34 weeks and a butternut squash

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby?: Washing some more clothes, doing some returns from our shower last weekend, and getting the few essentials we still need.

Any good weekend plans?: Have an engagement party to go to Saturday, and then Sunday we are going to the big dog party in a nearby city - my dogs love all the free treats they get!

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have?: I really hope he gets my love of reading.

imageimage
  • How many weeks are you and what fruit are you? 37weeks winter melon? but its summer...

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby? I'm thinking about cooking and freezing...still thinking about it.

Any good weekend plans? not so much the weekend but today we're going out to eat with friends which means i don't have to cook so thats good.

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have? Well i know she's getting my hair haha. Saw it at the us last week. Hope she gets my DH personality though because i was always shy, still am so that always sucked. DH is very outgoing. My lips and maybe my eyes.

• How many weeks are you and what fruit are you? 36 Weeks- Honeydew

What last minute things are you doing to prep for baby? Still have to put up blinds in the room and get the bassinet set up in our bedroom. 

Any good weekend plans? Nothing exciting- probably doing the above. 

GTKY: What trait of yours do you hope your LO will have? I hope she has my demeanor and my sleeping traits. I'm super chill and mom said I was a champ sleeper. DH is super high strung and MIL said he didn't sleep a whole night through until he was 3 years old..GREEAATTT.....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"