June 2012 Moms

How much does your LO weigh?

Just curious to see if my little guy is the biggest June Bug. :) At his 2 month appointment on Monday he weighed 16 lbs!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: How much does your LO weigh?

• As of her doctors appointment this past Monday she was 8lbs, 10.5oz.

She's a peanut.

ETA: she was born at 6lbs 3oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh wow that's big hehe! My lo was born at 7lb2oz and at 6 weeks was 10lb9oz. She is a chunker!! Her 2mo appt is next week so I'll see how much she's gained.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • DS was 8 lbs 8 ox & 22 inches and at his 2mth appt he was 24.5 inches long & 15 lbs 5 oz
  • My DS was born at 7.5 oz.  He currently weighs 11.5 oz.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Our 2 mo appointment was on Monday and LV (Lil' Vivs) weighed in at 11 lbs 2 oz, which puts her right in the 50th percentile.  16 lbs, HOLY COW, Jessie!  That is a big boy!  How much did he weigh when he was born?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO was born at 7lbs 9oz, 20 in, and at her 2 month visit was 9 lbs 15oz 23 in...she is a little string bean!
  • My LO was 8lbs 6oz when she was born, at her 2 month check up she was 12lbs 14oz :)
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • DD was 6lb 3oz at birth, she was 9 lb 13 oz on Monday. She went from 5th to 25th percentile. She us EBF.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • imageJessieCupcake:

Just curious to see if my little guy is the biggest June Bug. :) At his 2 month appointment on Monday he weighed 16 lbs!

wow, that's a big boy! what are you feeding him? LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • About 12lbs now :) born 6lbs, 12.5oz.
  • My DS was born 9lb 7oz and was 13lb 10oz at my 7 week postpartum check. He's got his shots next week so we'll find out then where he is on the scale and percentage
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wow Jessie, what a big boy you have! DS was 7lbs at birth and at his 2 month appt he was 11lbs 13 oz, and 23 inches long. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • imagenotfrancie:
    Our 2 mo appointment was on Monday and LV (Lil' Vivs) weighed in at 11 lbs 2 oz, which puts her right in the 50th percentile.  16 lbs, HOLY COW, Jessie!  That is a big boy!  How much did he weigh when he was born?

He was 9lbs 10 oz at birth! So a big boy from the start. ;)

• imageacbfreire:
    imageJessieCupcake:

wow, that's a big boy! what are you feeding him? LOL

Lol! People told me I gave birth to a 3 month old because he was so big from the beginning. Now he is wearing 6-9 month clothes!

• My LO was 13lbs 9 oz at 2 months...He was born at 7lbs 5.5 oz...and I EBF...

Wow..I thought my LO was big. 

• you have us beat- 13 lbs as of monday (from 8 lbs 12 oz)
  • We haven't had our 2mo appt yet, but yesterday I weighed him at the LC and he was 13lbs 9.5oz.  I thought he was big!  LOL!  He was also born at 9lbs 5oz and is EBF.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 13 lb 3.5oz at two months. He was 8lb 4oz at birth and is EBF.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • DS was born at 6lbs5oz and at an appt. last week he weighed 4.6kilograms which they said was just over 10lbs.  I'm so happy because he had a problem gaining weight in the beginning and we were almost forced to go to formula until we discovered he had tongue tie and that's why he wasn't getting enough milk :) Now he is a little piglet Big Smile
  • DD was 7lb 11oz at birth, at her 2 month she was 12lb 1 oz

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Our LO is 13 pounds and EBF. That's one big June bug Jessie! :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageGismo123:
    DS was born at 6lbs5oz and at an appt. last week he weighed 4.6kilograms which they said was just over 10lbs.  I'm so happy because he had a problem gaining weight in the beginning and we were almost forced to go to formula until we discovered he had tongue tie and that's why he wasn't getting enough milk :) Now he is a little piglet Big Smile

Glad your little man is doing well with his weight gain!

• At the 2 months dr. appointment this past Monday, he was 13lbs 6oz. and 23-3/4"

When he was born he weighed 8lbs 14oz. and 21"

Dr said both his length and weight are in the 90th percentile!

• We just had her 2 month check on Tuesday and she was 11lbs 7oz and 23 inches.  She was 7 lbs 4oz and 21 inches when she was born.
  • E was 14 lbs at his 2 month check up.

He was 8 lbs at birth.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • At Renee's two month appointment she was 12.5 lbs. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • DD was 10 pounds at her 2 month appt.

She was 5 pds 14 oz at birth and is EBF.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Just now at 12 weeks, he has hit 10 pounds. He was 5.8 pounds at birth
  • My LO was 6lbs 3oz at birth. I think it was way inflated though because I had 5 bags of fluid and he was REALLY swollen. He got down to 4 pounds 12 oz, and finally got his "birth weight" back at one month. 

At his two month appointment he was 7 pounds 14 oz, and now at 11 weeks tomorrow, he's just over 8 pounds. =) 

• DS had his two month appointment today at 8.9 weeks old. He was 7 lbs, 14.6 ounces at birth, and this morning weighed 11 pounds, 2 ounces. He eats breastmilk exclusively.
  • Birth: 8lb 9oz

2 m : 12lb 8oz

My 26 month old had his 2yr visit on the same day and was 24lb 7oz.  So he's huge compared to DS1 

To my boys:  I will love you for you Not for what you have done or what you will become I will love you for you I will give you the love The love that you never knew
  • Glad to see there are a lot of big babies! My little guy is 13 pounds. He was 8 lbs 5 oz at birth. 

People are shocked when I say he's only 8 weeks. He's in 6mo clothes as well =p 

• She weighed 10 pounds and was 23.5 inches long at her 2 month checkup yesterday. She was 7 pounds and 20 inches at birth.
  • 13lb 10oz as of Monday.  She was 12lbs 11 oz as of her 2 month check-up, so she gained a pound in two weeks...that's about par for the course for her.
  • 7 lbs 11 oz, 20 inches at birth, 9 lbs 5 oz, 23 inches at her one month.  We'll know her 2 month in a couple weeks :)
    TTC #1 9/2011  BFP 10/3/2011! (EDD 6/10/2012)   Aubrey Lynn, 6/17/12Daisypath Anniversary tickersBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LO was 6lbs 11oz at birth and we just had her 2 month check up(at 10 weeks) and she weighed 12lbs 1.9oz. They said she's a lil overweight for her height... but chunky babes are good... haha.... oh and they said she will probably be on the "shorter" side... she's only 22inches now.. and was 20 inches when she was born.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My boy was the same! 9.10 but im not sure yet what he is we think roughly 12 lbs at 8 weeks
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageslowden86:
    My boy was the same! 9.10 but im not sure yet what he is we think roughly 12 lbs at 8 weeks

Kudos to us for delivering such big boys. ;)

• imageegsulaiman:
    LO was 6lbs 11oz at birth and we just had her 2 month check up(at 10 weeks) and she weighed 12lbs 1.9oz. They said she's a lil overweight for her height... but chunky babes are good... haha.... oh and they said she will probably be on the "shorter" side... she's only 22inches now.. and was 20 inches when she was born.

You really can't predict future height until 2 years (double that height). I wouldn't put too much into their "short" prediction.

Anyway, I can't believe all the big babies! Both DH and I are small boned and not tall, DS is definitely our baby. DS was 6lbs 13.5oz at birth, and 10lbs 5oz at 2 months. He was 19.25in and is now 22in long. DH is very lean and I think DS is following in his footsteps. We do not have a chubby, chunky baby!  

• Birth: 8 lbs 14oz

2 months: 14 lbs 4 oz

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"