June 2012 Moms

2 mo shots

LO got them today... I don't which one of us cried more. She is sleepy, but still normal temp.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: 2 mo shots

• We got ours today too. Im sorry yours was rough. My guy cried, but took them like a little champ. Hes really laid back to begin with. 
  • Mine only cried a moment when she first got the shot, but 4 hours later she was SCREAMING.  I felt terrible.  Crying

Factor V Leiden Homozygous, Advanced Maternal Age

TTC #1, 5 yrs, PCOS, Femera + Ovidrel.

IUI#3 BFP, DD 5/31/2012

TTC #2, 2 yrs, PCOS, Femera+Ovidrel

IUI#2 BFP!

• Loading the player...
  • My little man got his today too. He cried so much the tears were streaming down his face. :( I teared up too; I felt so bad.

He's doing better now. Just very sleepy and out of it. He's still normal temp too.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • one of her legs is red and swollen, she is in pain Sad
  • LO got hers today and she is passed out on my lap right now (3 hours later).  Hoping that her reaction is 'sleepy' instead of 'feverish'.  Also, while waiting for the nurse to return to give her the shots, I snuck out to use the bathroom.  DH stayed with DD.  When I came back, it was already over.  I felt guilty and relieved at the same time.  I am sure I will pay big for it later tonight :)

Our doc recommended a warm bath later to soak DD's little muscles.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My little guy got his today too. It was DRAMA, it took him much longer to calm down than it did with DS1 at that age. I have been keeping the tylenol flowing every 4 hours and that seems to have helped. He has random screaming fits so I know he is uncomfortable. So far no fever, just extra sleepy. It sucks but it's better than when my 4 yr old got his 2 weeks ago. THAT was pure torture for both of us. 
    Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My little guy got his today too. He only cried while getting them then relaxed enough to fall asleep on the 30 min ride home and has been pretty normal until now. I just fed him and now 4 hours later he's being super fussy. It may be a long night!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We gave her a really long, warm bath and I think it helped relax the sore muscles in her legs.  Just in case you get desperate :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My LO got hers yesterday too. It was definitely harder for me than it was for her. She was a champ and only cried for a minute or two, I was mush.
  • My DS had his on Thur (4 days ago) and it's like I have a different child. He screams all the time. He had a fever for 2 days which I gave him Tylenol for. The fever is gone but he just hates life. He used to nap for 2-3 hours and now I'm lucky if he sleeps for 20-30min. It's like nothing I do makes him happy. I miss my smiling baby :(  He never got any swelling so I don't think he's still in pain...but I don't know. Has anyone else had this kind of problem after shots?
  • James got his today.  He cried only for a very short time at the office, but has been fussy all day.  No fever thankfully.  But he didn't nap well, and he hasn't taken his bottles well either.  Hopefully his night goes smoothly, I just want him to feel better.
  • My lil' man got his yesterday, so sad seeing him crying from 3 shots in his poor legs :(
  • Just got home from the pediatrician. LO cried for a few minutes and then fell asleep. I'm hoping she sleeps for awhile. Hopefully tonight won't be so bad. We have some Tylenol just in case. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • my lil guy is getting his shots tomorrow and Im dreading it. Good to know what I have to look forward to with all these posts.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"