Nurseries and Baby Gear

City Mini GT vs UPPAbaby Cruz?

DH and I spent hours in BBB tonight.  We narrowed down our choices to either the City Mini GT or UPPAbaby Cruz.  The price difference is only $100, so it's not really a factor.  Biggest issue for me with the City Mini is the basket; It is sooooo tiny!  I love the easy fold though.  The Cruz has a HUGE basket, which I think will be very useful.  I'd really love to hear your thoughts about each.
image">

image"">
Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Re: City Mini GT vs UPPAbaby Cruz?

• If this is your primary stroller, I say Cruz. The only thing I dont like is that it isn't really newborn friendly because a car seat isn't a substitute for a stroller seat. I just heard that it's 10% off at the local boutique here. Actually come to think of it, I think both of them were.
  • If the Cruz had been out in February, I would have seriously considered it. It won out over the City Mini, for me. I liked it and the Versa, but since neither were available then, I got the Smart (I really do like it, but I wish the basket were bigger).

• Loading the player...
  • FWIW, I find the Cruz very easy to fold and unfold. 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • The Cruz looks awesome!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • I have the Vista (main stroller) and the regular Citi Mini- hands down the Uppa Baby- the basket on the CM is terrible-I couldn't make it my primary stroller. Also, my daughter really likes to sit upright, and the CM is more of a reclined seat.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am Vista owner myself but I have to say that the huge basket is a must for me!  It holds everything we need for a big day out and I even use it at the grocery store in leiu of a shopping cart a lot.  It's awesome. 
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"