February 2013 Moms
Options

sleeping sucks

Holy cow I cannot find a comfy way to sleep. I end up being sore on my sides if I sleep on them too long. I miss sleeping on my belly. You know what sucks the most? I f I am uncomfortable now, later on in this pregnancy is really going to suck lol  
photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg

Re: sleeping sucks

• Options
    Im right there with you. I find that I am most comfortable on my back. I figure since I am not in any pain that way it is okay. I can only imagine what it's going to be like in a couple of months..
    First U/S 06/27/12 TWINS!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I don't have any suggestions, but I'm right there with you. I got a body pillow because I could feel the pull in my hips and stomach at night. Now I turn a lot less during the night because the pillow is so comfortable, but my hips are numb, which makes for a bad nights sleep because I have to wake up every time I need to turn.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! I hate this whole "sleep on your left side only" thing.  I keep waking up in the middle of the night on my back or my stomach and then panic "Ack! Pancake baby!" and then I can't go back to sleep.  Plus my husband keeps sleeping right in the middle of the bed so I get hot and there's no room for my pillows.
  • Options
    I have also been sleeping on my side as the DR said no more back sleeping for me (I'm 15 weeks). My hips get so sore and I am constantly switching the side I am laying on......not getting much sleep already!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"