Nurseries and Baby Gear

Good price for a City Mini 2011 (single)

I'm looking at selling my two (second hand so-so) strollers and putting the money towards a Baby Jogger City Mini. Any suggestions on place/price? Looking to pay less than $200 online with free shipping. Or in store too, if it works out that way. I know a lot of parents have had good luck with these!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Good price for a City Mini 2011 (single)

• Albeebaby.com used to have them for $179. but it looks like the sold out.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Lots of places will have likely sold off their 2011 models by now, although I see that snugglebugz.ca still has some for $199.  They are a canadian site though, not sure if they ship to the US and what the duty might be.  We have a city mini and I LOVE it.  The only drawback is that the access to the basket is horrible so it's not the stroller you would want to take on a full day of shopping!

ETA:  Found one in the US: https://www.pishposhbaby.com/baby-jogger-city-mini-2011.html  Looks like the price is right and they are advertising free shipping.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Babies R Us has some colors left online for $199.99, just search 2011 City Mini.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I purchased one last week from albeebaby.com for $150, but it doesn't look like they have then anymore.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Justkidsstore.com. Use the code bump15 and you get 15% off, free shipping and no tax. 
  • Thanks for the tips, everyone!! Great sites, just no luck. I think I'll go with the Britax stroller, since it's similar and about the same price - and it's available. Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"