April 2011 Moms

Pregnant with number 4?? Surprise!

I was scheduled to have a fibroid removed and they called me last week to tell me I was pregnant according to the pre surgical bloodwork!  Ahhh!  I am scared both to have 4 kids and from complications with this fibroid I was scheduled to have removed.  I made DH make a vasectomy apt for next month!  Any other mommies with 4 or more out there??  My due date is almost the same as with Chase.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnant with number 4?? Surprise!

• Congratulations!  That is very exciting!  I only have one, so no advice here, though DH is the oldest of 4 kids and somehow his parents made it work.  I know that each of her kids had their own color cup, so they would only use one each day.  She would also know what she was going to make for dinner, before she got out of bed in the morning.
    Chase was born 4/23/2011
    Carlene was born 4/18/2014                          A14 siggy challenge:  Junk Food
    image  image image

• Wow, what a surprise! Congrats, H&H 9 mo!  I bet you're a pro by now w/ 3, so I can imagine 4 will be manageable.  I love April babies!
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! I'm only on #3 and plan to have DH snipped right after the birth. I'm sure you'll do great! :)
  • Congratulations!  What a surprise!  I only have two, so I can't give you advice about having four, but like pp said, I think you'll do great.  You already are running things smoothly with three! 
  • Congrats!

Every mom I have ever known with a large number of kids say that anything over 3 is a lot easier.  The hardest time is when they go from 1 to 2.  Going from 3 to 4 isn't much of an adjustment, and you pretty much have everything you need- except maybe a big enough car!

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Congrats!  I'm pregnant again too and have exactly the same due date!  So scary.  You'll do great with 4.  From what i hear once you have 3 you can handle anything :) 
  • Number 4 for me.  DH and I have talked about him having a vasectomy but we haven't set anything in stone yet.  I am done having children now.  Baby will complete our family.  

I do want DH to have the vas done before LO arrives (hopefully in Sept) so when I am given the clear to go back to sexual relations we wont have to use condoms or other forms of BC.

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My mom has thirteen siblings, and six kids.  She and her mom both say that the more kids you have, the easier it is to add one more.  I mean, you've had lots of practice, right?  ;)  Good luck, you'll be great!
  • Congratulations!  I come from a family of six siblings and i wouldn't trade it for the world! I loved growing up all of my best friends! Good Luck!
  • Congrats!  My sister has 4 kids and it is organized chaos, but the kids have so much fun and my DD loves to be right in the middle of it all. She had a 3 yo and 1 yo when she found out she was expecting twins. The twins will turn 2 in a few weeks so it is still busy, but she brings them to the park, swimming lessons, and all sorts of other activities by herself. Good luck and I'm sure it will be amazing
  • Thanks girls!!  I am so excited now that the initial shock has worn off lol.  Your words of encouragment are definatly appreciated.  I hope you all will be here in 9 months with more encouraging words when I have a screaming sleepless newborn on my hands lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"