Idaho Babies
Options

Some what new to Idaho Falls

So I moved up here in October to Idaho Falls with my at the time 5 month old daughter to be with my SO. Well I have no friends or family up here I am pregnant with my second baby and due in October Im very bored Im not aloud to work anymore so all I do is sit at home with my daughter and watch movies and sleep. Are any of you women from or live in the Idaho Falls area? I really need a friend 

Re: Some what new to Idaho Falls

• Options
    I wish I was closer to you! I just moved to the Boise area, it's my first pregnancy, and I know absolutely know one here, just my Dh. I am really looking for a friend too :) I hope you can get together with some nice people!
  • Options
    Hey there! I'm in Pocatello...not too far from Idaho Falls. I work during the week, but I wouldn't mind getting to know someone in idaho! My husband and I moved here in December from California so I don't know that many people either. Hope to hear from you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I just moved here in September just found out I'm expecting our second I do work in child care but would love to get to know some people in the area my son will be 1 this week
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"