December 2012 Moms
Options

Thursday Ticker Change....

I dont think ive seen a thursday ticker change for a few weeks, Might as well start one!!

1. What week/ Fruit are you?

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little?

3. How is the nursery coming along?

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant?

2weeks_zps47aaf230 Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Thursday Ticker Change....

• Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 23 Weeks!! A large mango (phone app says)

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? Yes, I feel her constantly

3. How is the nursery coming along? No nursery yet... have about a million ideas and with my backround in interior design im super excited to do this once we move

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? I miss margaritas!! ive craved mexican food a lot, everytime i go to a resturant it makes me miss my old favorite drink!

2weeks_zps47aaf230 Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 21 weeks! Papaya 

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? MAY have felt him for two seconds this past weekend, but I also was drinking something carbonated...so who knows! lol

3. How is the nursery coming along? great, in my head. our new house is being renovated, so we'll actually only have a few weeks to get ready before baby gets here.

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? alcohol. and alcohol. and alcohol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 19 Weeks/ Mango

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? I feel him alot! Tons of taps and rolls especially in the last week. DH can't feel him yet though :( 

3. How is the nursery coming along? Umm it's coming along great on my Pinterest boards haha!

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? Drinking Wine & eating Sushi! 

through suffering and sorrow comes peace beyond belief for pur present set of circumstances serve only to remind us of the Gold we cant yet see...
  • Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 23 weeks and a grapefruit. Don't know how a grapefruit is bigger than a cantaloupe though.

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? TONS! Have been feeling movement since 15 weeks but it is now so constant. Still trying to get DH to feel but every time he puts his hand on my belly, Evan likes to stay still.

3. How is the nursery coming along? Nursery is completely done! :)

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? I miss a good nights sleep :( It is too uncomfortable to sleep on my back and my hips KILL ME when I lay on my sides so I am constantly tossing and turning.

• Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 23/large mango!2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? Yes!! Started at 21 weeks ad as been getting stronger. Hubby felt it from the outside for the first time 2 nights ago!!!3. How is the nursery coming along? Great! We got our crib and dresser set last week ad have been getting some bedding and decor as well :-)4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? The ability to run and the ability to have red wine!
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    1. What week/ Fruit are you? A papaya 22 weeks!.
    2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? A lot, my little guy has been pretty active since week 16/17.
    3. How is the nursery coming along? Huh, what nursery? I have a few things picked out but nothing has been purchased yet.
    4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? I miss not being restricted in a lot of aspects but it's worth it as I'm enjoying this experience and somewhat sad in a bittersweet manner to be halfbaked!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic< br >Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 23 2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? Yes, quite a bit. 3. How is the nursery coming along? Umm, we know which room it's going to be in... some ideas, but no physical progress 4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? I wasn't as tired, nauseated all the time, but I'm enjoying the process and wouldn't change anything
    Anniversary DS was born 11/30/12... so in love :)
  • Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 19 weeks 6 days - mango but that will change tomorrow!

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? Mediocre movement. getting a little more definitive each day.

3. How is the nursery coming along? lets just say work in progress... meaning a lot of work and little progress. hubby needs to rip up the carpet!

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? alcohol - sushi

• Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 23 weeks - grapefruit

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? Yes! I feel it better some days more than others.. cant wait to feel it all the time!

3. How is the nursery coming along? ... havent even started. :/

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? I love being pregnant! But I guess I miss my intense exercise classes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 21 weeks! Pomogrante. 

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little?  I'm ALWAYS feeling him move.  Have been since around 17 weeks.  Now I feel distinct kicks.  <3 it! 

3. How is the nursery coming along? Non-existant.  Moving in October so I'll start then. 

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant?  Enjoying the heat as opposed to hiding from it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I noticed this yesterday and was going to start one but then I forgot.

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 22 weeks/papaya

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little?  I was feeling a lot until a couple of days ago, baby seems to be having a few lazy days now.

3. How is the nursery coming along?  We did quite a bit on it last weekend, furniture is arranged and there except the crib, some decorations on the walls.

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant?  Beer, wine...pretty much any kind of drink these days.  

BabyFruit Ticker image image image www.abuninmyoven.com
  • Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 23 weeks/ Grapefruit

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? A lot, keeps me awake at night.

3. How is the nursery coming along? Ready except the closet isn't built yet and we are still looking for wall decals

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? Fitting into clothes. Sleep.

• Options

1. What week/ Fruit are you? 21, butternut squash

2. Any movement yet? A lot or a little? Yes, I've been feeling movement since 14w but in the last two weeks it feels like she's moving all day, every day.

3. How is the nursery coming along? Ummmm....

4. Do you miss anything about not being pregnant? That glass of wine or bottle of beer on a Friday afternoon!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"