Toddlers: 24 Months+

Rec a Disney Resort

Looking for places to stay in Disney.  DD will be 3 when we go in March.  TIA!

Re: Rec a Disney Resort

• It really depends on your budget and what you plan to do while there. This site is my favorite resource for all things Disney... https://www.disboards.com/

People on there are obsessed with Disney and have stayed in all the resorts.

• I went in spring with a 4 and 2 year old.  I will probably be against the norm, but I am so happy we didn't stay on property.  Disney was pretty overwhelming for my 4 year old.  We did one day at magic kingdom and one at Animal Kingdom.  That was more then enough.  They had more fun at the beech.  We did a package of car/flight/hotel when we booked.  We stayed at a resort about 10 min from disney and 1 hour from the Atlantic side of the ocean.  It was so nice to have a full kitchen and washer/dryer in our condo.  It was also a lot less expensive,  We packed a cooler and had drinks and snacks for the kids at the park.  
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • We've stayed at both the Caribbean Beach resort and the Port Orleans - French Quarter resort, both were great and I'd recommend them both!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sent you a PM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We stayed at the Kidani village Animal Kingdom lodge. It was so much fun to wake up, go out on the balcony and see what animals were roaming about.
    imageimage
  • We stayed at the
    Disney Caribbean Beach Resort and it was worth it to stay on the property. You get to the parks quicker because they have a shuttle every 30 minutes and you are closer to them. The pools and outside area are fantastic for kids to play in and around.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"