2nd Trimester

Really Walmart?!? Is that necessary?

So I decided to run in Walmart last night to get some inexpensive larger size workout pants for my ever expanding....well everything.  I picked out 4 pair of pants since they were on sale for $5.  I got to the cash register and am watching the screen as she's ringing everything up.  My husband and I burst out laughing as she rings up the last pair.  The first three ring up as "DN Judo" for Danskin Judo, all of which were size medium.  The last pair, which was a size large, rings up as "Porkchop Judo".  Really?!?  I'm size "Porkchop" now.  Thanks!  As if I didn't feel bad enough about gaining so much weight I'm now "Porkchop" size.

Re: Really Walmart?!? Is that necessary?

• HAHA pork chop refers to the pocket shape on the pants.

Commical the way it rings up though. They should probably remove all food references from womens clothing!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • What?! That's hilarious! Who comes up with this stuff?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • wow.  marketing fail.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Okay, I LOL'ed in the office... that's hilarious!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagerrcraz7:

HAHA pork chop refers to the pocket shape on the pants.

Commical the way it rings up though. They should probably remove all food references from womens clothing!

LOL That is hilarious!! I never would have thought of that, but you are right!! I prob would have taken it personally, too, OP :) 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LMAO that is awful but completely hilarious. I'm glad you were able to laugh at it, I'm sure some women would have left in tears!
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Sorta kinda, but maybe not on the same subject, when I got the results back from my Down Syndrome U/S at the top of paperwork it had my age 37, and then Advanced Maternal Age; my hubby looked at me with this WTF face and repeated what it said and then said "what the hell, they make it seem like your 60."  LMAO  He was so upset. 
  • imageprncebride:
    Sorta kinda, but maybe not on the same subject, when I got the results back from my Down Syndrome U/S at the top of paperwork it had my age 37, and then Advanced Maternal Age; my hubby looked at me with this WTF face and repeated what it said and then said "what the hell, they make it seem like your 60."  LMAO  He was so upset. 

Yeah, I think that would get to me too.  The first time I did a triathlon, they place your age on both of your legs and arms.  The thing is, they go by what age you will be on Dec 30 of that year.  So I was 29 and a few months but they wrote 30 all over my arms and legs.  I had a hard time accepting that.

• hahaha that's funny! but not...

why pork chop!? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hahahaha. thats too funny. i would have been cracking up!

porkchops...goodness..haha

Lilypie First Birthday tickers 46808 845377924360 2036704678 n

WIMG950372 1

• OMG, that's hilarious. Take it for what it's worth. You're making a person!! But seriouly funny post!
  • Hahahah!  That's hilarious.

On a side note:  Mmmm....porkchops! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm hungry now!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • One of these days im going to read one of these hilarious posts and my boss is going to ask why Im crying!!! BECAUSE IM FREAKIN LAUGHING SO HARD I CAN'T CONTROL IT! PORKCHOP JUDO!!! Seriously that is funny shizz!!
    BabyFetus Ticker Labor buddy to LaceAndLilies
  • I want to know if, in the 3rd trimester we enter "pot roast" sizes?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh, yes. This isn't the only incidence of something like this happening. There have been other little funnies in how things are described for the cash register. I worked for Walmart for 4 years and I'd come across some of them somewhat regularly. Somebody at home office has a sense of humor. ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hahahahaha!!  Sooooo funny!!!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"