December 2012 Moms

I used to really like TLC

BUT I CAN'T STAND THE HONEY BOO BOO CHILD COMMERCIALS!

A) they make me want to throw up

B) horrible, horrible images for people in the south

C) why are these parents being rewarded for being awful?

I will admit, I have watched Toddlers and Tiaras. It's nothing I would ever put a child through (plus I'm having a boy) and it is sad, but I do think SOME of those girls actually enjoy it, sadly not all of them. But giving the dumbest one her own show? This is a seriously new level of stupid.  

Re: I used to really like TLC

• A dolla make me holla!
    2/12: 100 mg Clomid + Bravelle last minute+ back to back IUI. BFN
    3/12 150mg Clomid + B2B IUI =BFP!! TWINS!
    Vanishing twin at week 6
    Tater-tot born January 3rd 2013

2 IUI's in 2016- BFN
    3 IUI's in 2017- BFN
    8/17 IUI BFP!!!!!!!!
  • I feel like punching something every time that stupid, stupid, stupid commercial comes on. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Did you see they're doing a new show on the conjoined twins? THAT I might watch. Honey Boo Boo needs to go already. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Blogging about boobs, babies, bed lust & everything in between since 2007.
  • imageNotwifezilla7:
    Did you see they're doing a new show on the conjoined twins? THAT I might watch. Honey Boo Boo needs to go already. 

YES! I will totally watch the conjoined twin show, I watched the special they would always air when they were younger. I love all the stuff like that. And thats a really unique circumstance. Honey barf bag is an idiot in the making. The part in the commercial where her whole family does the truffle shuffle (shakes their belly) I want to go slap all of them. 

• me and my mom have talked about that garbage all day! they play that stupid annoying commercial every chance they get. I live in TN and I don't want people thinking that we are all that ignorant! They are making money off being ignorant rednecks! just gross! 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • WEll I dont agree with it but I'm sure I will watch it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker
  • It won't last. The more we talk about it, the longer it stays. So, shhhh!! Everyone needs to pretend it's not there. Ignore her and maybe she'll go away and play on the other playgound.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Allthough so many people dislike this show, it will sadly have high ratings due to curiosity. This show is just ridiculous.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• **SIGH** I miss the days when we actually learned something from " The Learning Channel "
    through suffering and sorrow comes peace beyond belief for pur present set of circumstances serve only to remind us of the Gold we cant yet see...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"