Tennessee Babies

Nashville

Any other mothers or mothers to be in the Nashville area?
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Nashville

• Me! I'm also on the September board Big Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes... I have seen you there!  I think there is one other lady on the Sept. board who also lives in Nashville.    I was just curious how many of us are on here...

• Loading the player...
  • I live in Murfreesboro!  Due in September as well. 
  • eav2ceav2c member
    Had my guy at the end of March. I'm in Smyrna. 
  • I am! East Nashville and a first time mom - due in late November!
    And i'm shaken then i'm still. When your eyes meet mine, i lose simple skills. Like to tell you all i want is now. Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Is anybody else planning on using or has used Vanderbilt?  I'm using a midwife from their West End Women's Center and was wondering if anyone else had any experiences there?
  • imagebeh3e:
    Is anybody else planning on using or has used Vanderbilt?  I'm using a midwife from their West End Women's Center and was wondering if anyone else had any experiences there?

I am pretty certain we are going with Baptist...we are touring it next week.

• imagebeh3e:
    Is anybody else planning on using or has used Vanderbilt?  I'm using a midwife from their West End Women's Center and was wondering if anyone else had any experiences there?

I am with the same practice. Who is your MW? I have heard nothing but good things about them...

• imagedorrisk1:

imagebeh3e:

I am with the same practice. Who is your MW? I have heard nothing but good things about them...

Same here!  My midwife is Linda Hughlett.  She's awesome.  I switched to their practice after not feeling comfortable with my OB at MTMC in Murfreesboro, and even the NP that worked under my OB said that I would love it there.  As soon as Linda came in, she gave me and my SO a big hug in greeting and was so playful with LO when she listened to his heartbeat.  I've only had the one appointment, but I already feel way better about how things are going to go when I deliver.

• I am a first time mom living in nashville....due in December :)
  • Congrats ladies! I'm a FTM who just had her girl May 16. We live "out in the country" in Portland (lol) but we work and play in Nashville and Hendersonville. I delivered at Hville Medical Center. Anyone know of any good moms groups in the area?
    First came love, then came marriage - Oct 31, 09
    Then came a miscarriage March '11
    Then came a baby in the baby carriage May 16, 12

Waiting on our second little peanut!
    BabyFetus Ticker
    VOTE on my Name List
  • eav2ceav2c member

imageJennyJensing:
    Congrats ladies! I'm a FTM who just had her girl May 16. We live "out in the country" in Portland (lol) but we work and play in Nashville and Hendersonville. I delivered at Hville Medical Center. Anyone know of any good moms groups in the area?

There are a couple I've found on meetup.com with tons of moms but I'm nervous about joining. Some are pretty established and looks like they have fun get togetherd but I just haven't personally gotten around to it.

• FTM, recently (well, back in August) moved to Nashville, and due late November. 

• I'm a little late to post on the local board. But I'm due in October (my first pregnancy)  and I live in LaVergne. I also have a 23 month old boy and an 8 month old girl whom we adopted at birth.  I joined a playgroup on Meetup called Smyrna Sprouts and have met a lot of mom's in Rutherford Co. I highly recommend it! I've lived in this area for 14 years and once I became a stay at home mom, I found out really fast that I didn't have many friends who were in the same boat as me!
    We became A "Forever Family" on February 21,2011. Exactly 1 year from the day we began our adoption journey! Baby Girl joined our family October 5, 2011 we will be finalizing her adoption soon! And now after 7 years of infertility here I am pregnant with our third child! Due to arrive October 7, 2012! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm in Columbia, but I'm on the February 2013 board.
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker
  • I'm in Brentwood!  DS was born April 11th.  I delivered at Vanderbilt and it was a great experience!  I too and looking into some meet up groups but have yet to go to any. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm a little late to the party, but I'm also in the Nashville area, in Nolensville. Just found out yesterday that I'm due in mid-March next year!
  • I'm in Nashville, too!  I have a 2.5 year old. 
  • I'm due mid-March too!  I have a 14 and 16 yr old so we're starting all over again :)
    John & Katherine, sittin' in a tree, . . . . Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I'm in Brentwood too. We've been down here exactly 12 months.
  • I live near downtown Franklin and I have a 9-month-old son. :) I blog at www.vintagemotherhood.com if anyone wants to connect. Would love to meet other Brentwood/Franklin/Spring Hill/Thompson's Station moms.
  • imagebeh3e:
    imagedorrisk1:

imagebeh3e:

Same here!  My midwife is Linda Hughlett.  She's awesome.  I switched to their practice after not feeling comfortable with my OB at MTMC in Murfreesboro, and even the NP that worked under my OB said that I would love it there.  As soon as Linda came in, she gave me and my SO a big hug in greeting and was so playful with LO when she listened to his heartbeat.  I've only had the one appointment, but I already feel way better about how things are going to go when I deliver.

I used the West End Women's health center as well and LOVED it. I switched to them at 24 weeks and was so glad I did. Lauren Drees is my primary midwife and Margaret Buxton is the one who was there for delivery. They are both amazing. I have had several appointments with Linda and she was there in the hospital to check on me the day after delivery. I really like her too! All of the midwives I have seen there are so great to work with.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker

• imageJennyJensing:
    Congrats ladies! I'm a FTM who just had her girl May 16. We live "out in the country" in Portland (lol) but we work and play in Nashville and Hendersonville. I delivered at Hville Medical Center. Anyone know of any good moms groups in the area?

I'm planning on delivering at Hville Medical Center. How did you like it? I am planning on going natural...

BabyFruit Ticker

• We recently moved to Hendersonville. I'm due in January!

BabyFruit Ticker

• I live in nashville and am due in December.  What are all of you FTM's doing for daycare?
  • I'm in Nashville - I'm a web designer and first time mom due December 1st!

• Spring Hill here.  FTM due in October.
    the things Jager will do to you - knocked up since 01/01/2012
  • FTM due in March moving to the Hendersonville area in December. I'm thinking about transferring over to West End Women's health.
  • I live in mount Juliet and go to MOPS at hermitage hills baptist it has been so great to get out and meet other moms I think there is a MOPs group in Hendersonville you might want to check it out
  • I'm in Murfreesboro.. Due in September with my second little man. :
  • Hi everyone! Just moved from FL to Murfreesboro, then found out I was pregnant the next day! We're due at the end of December, and having a boy!!!! We are so thrilled. Would love to get to know some of you!
    -Ashley
  • Hey! I just had a little boy in April, but I have one friend due in August and 3 in Jan and Feb! We all live in Murfreesboro. I hope your liking it here! 
    image    image   image
  • I'm in Nashville (HWEN), had my girl in March of 2013 (I post on the Feb 2013 board tho, she was late). I had a home birth.
    I can't seem to locate a local moms group that clicks with me. Yet.
  • FTM new to Nashville area. I'm due Nov/Dec. We moved here after I graduated. I've only been in the area since May.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers

• Live in Madison, due in Apr.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"