Pittsburgh Babies

Pittsburgh OB/GYN....

Does anyone have a great recommendation for a OB/GYN in Pittsburgh? Anywhere from, UPMC, or Allegheny General Hospital. We have had 2 crappy horrible ones, and we want a new one that knows what they are doing, nice, and just great all around! Please help if you can. I am going on 5 weeks pregnant!! :D

Re: Pittsburgh OB/GYN....

• ghdst1ghdst1 member
    I use Obstetric & Gynecological associates of Pgh (OGAP)...Love them.  They have 3 offices in Oakland, Monroeville, and Fox Chapel.  They have 6 OBs.  Been very happy with the services that I received from for both my pregnancies.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • krupski's office @ magee (or their pleasant hills office). they're wonderful dr's.
    TTC #2: 12/2012
    Back to our beloved RE 10/2013
    BFP #5 3/5/14
    Beta 1: 47. Beta 2: 87. Beta 3: 482!

Baby CCH v2.0 due 11.14.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Like PP...go with OGAP!!! They are absolutely amazing!,,

• Dr. eugene sciossia and lisa hughes at AGH federal st. Great staff all around and everything from blood work to sonograms are all in the same building. 

• I LOVE Dr. Sword from West Penn, they're located in both Foster Plaza in Greentree and in McMurray. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The group at West Penn OB/GYN is great. They have locations in Moon, Upper St. Clair, Greentree, Cranberry, and Brentwood.  Both Brentwood and Greentree have on-site ultrasound testing - very convenient.  The nursing staff is very nice and helpful as are the doctors. Best of luck!

https://www.westpennobgyn.com/

• I delivered my second child with West Penn OB/GYN practice and really liked them. LOVED West Penn where I delivered both children by c-section--the facilities and nursing staff were great. I only changed practices due to insurance so I know go to OGAP and am very happy so far (based off of rec from friend). I'm not happy to change hospitals and delivery at Magee this time but don't have a choice. West Penn Ob/Gyn spoils you with in-house sonograms which was very convenient!

Good luck 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I liked the West Penn OB/GYN group. I thought all of the doctors were nice and Dr. Labella was an excellent surgeon. 

• I go to the Magee Women Care Associates Green Tree office. I LOVE Dr. Tatineni . There are also 2 other doctors at that location and they too are awesome. Good luck!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Does West Penn accept UMPC? Which hosp are they affiliated with?

I am not impressed with greater Pgh obgyn. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I go to Greater Pgh Obgyn in Greentree. The doctors are wonderful! When I m/c the Dr at Mercy asked to do more testing and found that our baby had an extra chromosome which resulted in DH & I getting a chromosome analysis which found that I have a 10/15 Balanced Translocation. It's rare to diagnose this kind of chromosome abnormality on a first m/c. When we got pregnant again, they didn't pressure us with testing and kept encouraging us every appointment. If all the stars were to perfectly align and we could have another, we would definitely go back there and to Mercy.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"