Attachment Parenting

Hated my Moby....other carrier suggestions for petite person?

Hi ladies, 

I've never posted here before, but Im hoping you can help! I tried the Moby with DD and hated it. It always felt like way too much fabric (I realize I can cut it), was hot and it just never felt secure. I also have the Ergo which I like, but not for infant phase. Do you suggest a sling or something else? Please give me your suggestions! Thanks! 

Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Hated my Moby....other carrier suggestions for petite person?

• I have a ring sling and it is the most secure thing I have used with dd, I love it and so does she.  I got mine form baby elite on etsy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I really liked a mei tai when he was small. I just had an infantino wrap-and-tie, but there are many better brands out there (babyhawk, cozzy carrier, etc). It felt like a middle ground between a ssc and a wrap.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've heard good things about a Baby K'tan which is stretchy but doesn't require wrapping so it isn't as bulky. 
  • I am petite.  I LoVeD the baby bjorn
  • Since you have an Ergo, do you have the infant insert? We used that when DS was itty bitty and he loved it. Since you already have the carrier, it might be worth it to try the insert.
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
  • I really like the ktan 
  • I have the same problem! I never got used to the Moby, and DD2 HATED it. I've been thinking about buying the infant insert for our Ergo, but I would prefer a different carrier that's easy to use. I have a feeling I'm going to need one this time.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"