3rd Trimester
Options

guess I just wet the bed.......

Woke up about an hour ago to a wet bed..Didn't have a smell and I was really hopin my water broke..Guess not..nothing since..no contractions or anymore wetness...sad day..
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 16225_591499563778_1878407173_n

Re: guess I just wet the bed.......

• Options
    Did it smell like urine? Because your water breaking absolutely feels like you peed yourself.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    Does it smell like urine? If not I may call the Dr.  Are you still leaking? If not it was most likely just an accident but sometimes water breaks without contractions. GL!
    Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I thought I wet the bed when my water broke with DS. I smelled it, even. It didn't smell like pee, but I figured that because I had been drinking so much water, it was most likely diluted anyway.

After my water broke, I didn't have a single contraction or uncomfortable feeling until I was given pitocin at the hospital. I'd still call your doctor, just in case. Your water breaking doesn't automatically mean that you continue to leak, or have contractions. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It didn't have a smell to it at all. I'm so up in the air about this...
  • Options

imagesvdrummajor07:
    It didn't have a smell to it at all. I'm so up in the air about this...

Call!

"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    Just called and was told my ob is in surgery all day..They were so unsure about everything I was saying and told me that if I thought it broke to just go to the hospital and get tested...not a very big help at all
  • Options
    lizallizal member
    Go in and get checked for goodness sakes! 
  • Options

imagesvdrummajor07:
    Just called and was told my ob is in surgery all day..They were so unsure about everything I was saying and told me that if I thought it broke to just go to the hospital and get tested...not a very big help at all

I would listen. At least go to L&D and have them check your discharge.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Are you leaking anything else since?  My water broke in bed and I didn't have painful contractions for another 2-3 hours.  I delivered 4 hours after that, so I'd absolutely keep an eye on things or head to L/D.
  • Options
    My water broke at 37 weeks with DS.  In bed--no contractions until about 3 hours later.  I would definitely call.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

ok so last night I was in the bathtub and it felt like I peed but I didnt feel like I HAD to go. no contractions and no leaking..its been almost 12hrs. My SO thinks I just peed and hes more than likely right but I just cant stop thinking about what if it did break...UGH

sorry for hijacking ur post..

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I had this happen to me on Sunday at the pool, I felt a pop in the water and then a surge of warm liquid. I tried to hang out to see if more was coming, but not really, just a little. I ended up going to the ER anyway because (and this is the reason you need to go..... The thing is if you did break your waters then you are prone to infection. You need to get it checked out particularly at this late stage. Better safe than sorry. In my case, the test came up negative but I started contracting every 10 minutes. (I was 38 weeks 5 days) As it is, the contractions stopped, I got to go home because it was false labor.
  • Options
    I wouldn't want my water to break 3 weeks early...

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

• Options
    I agree to go get it checked. I have never had my water break on its own, but I would want to know for sure.
  • Options
    well i went and got checked.. they said if it happens again anytime soon to come back in but they think it was just an accident :( oh well
  • Options

If it was your water breaking, then you will give birth within the 24-48 hours bc of the risk of infection  you should probably go to the hospital and whether or not your ob is around there is always someone else on staff. 

good luck!!!

joyce

joyce@mazelabs.com www.mazecordblood.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"