February 2013 Moms
Options

Anyone in the second trimester yet?

I am due late february and was wondering if anyone here has moved to the second trimester. I am only 10 weeks but can't wait to start feeling better.

Re: Anyone in the second trimester yet?

• Options
    If you count 13 weeks as 2nd tri, then I am! You will get here before you know it! I am feeling a lot better, as long as I don't let my blood sugar get too low. I hope you start to feel better soon.
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I am! Well technically, tomorrow I am (13w3d). It came faster than I thought it would. Hopefully it does for you too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Depends what you consider 2nd tri :) Some say it's 12 weeks, other say 13 weeks, others say 13w3d... 

I count it as starting at 12 weeks.  So yes I'm in the 2nd tri at 13 weeks today.  My nausea has been a lot better.  I'm only taking one every other day now.  At one point I was taking 3 or 4 a day.

Hope you feel better soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I am tomorrow!! :)

ETA: And I'm sorry to report that none of my symptoms have subsided. If anything, they have worsened. Hopefully your experience is different! 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I am there in a few days!! I am waiting for that glow to come because at the moment I still look like a teenager with the way my skin is breaking out!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• Options

I will be 13 weeks tomorrow! I have found calculators that say I start my 2nd trimester tomorrow and some that say next Saturday! It's weird how everyone calculates it different!

I have started to feel a little better over the past couple of weeks. The exhaustion has gotten a little better but the nausea lingers and so does the sore boobs!!!

I hope everyone starts to feel better soon!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due in late February as well, but I'm very fortunate that I don't have any morning sickness. 
    Yams
  • Options

ME ME ME!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    13w1d here and I actually feel worse.  I had an easy time of the nausea until 12 weeks. Not as tired but still sleeping way more then normal.  And my skin has never looked worse in my life.  I am not a happy camper.
  • Options
     My OB and MFM both said it starts in the 14th week.  What to Expect...also says week 14.  According to that, none of us are in our 2nd tri yet  
    image">

image"">
  • Options
    Me too! I was standing next to another pregnant lady (2wks further along) and a person commented on her glow...then I'm next to her with a face full of blemishes. I was not feeling very cute.
    Little lady born 2/12/13 :)
  • Options
    I started to feel better just before week 12 started.  I thought it would never end, but alas - I am having some sick-free days.  So thankful! As I've mentioned in other posts - I am having new things: daily headaches, heartburn,  and occasionally - I feel little lightheaded. I also am starting to look a tiny bit pregnant.  I definitely can't wear tight t-shirts anymore - at least until I'm totally in the open about my condition.    
  • Options
    At 10 weeks - I could barely eat and all i could eat was english muffins, mac-n-cheese, fried rice and such.  It was SOOOO weird.  Occasionally I'd get a craving for a bacon and egg sandwich. I was getting most of nutrients from juice.  Fortunately - that didn't last too long (about 2 weeks).  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"