February 2013 Moms

Anyone in the second trimester yet?

I am due late february and was wondering if anyone here has moved to the second trimester. I am only 10 weeks but can't wait to start feeling better.

Re: Anyone in the second trimester yet?

• If you count 13 weeks as 2nd tri, then I am! You will get here before you know it! I am feeling a lot better, as long as I don't let my blood sugar get too low. I hope you start to feel better soon.
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I am! Well technically, tomorrow I am (13w3d). It came faster than I thought it would. Hopefully it does for you too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Depends what you consider 2nd tri :) Some say it's 12 weeks, other say 13 weeks, others say 13w3d... 
  • I count it as starting at 12 weeks.  So yes I'm in the 2nd tri at 13 weeks today.  My nausea has been a lot better.  I'm only taking one every other day now.  At one point I was taking 3 or 4 a day.

Hope you feel better soon!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am tomorrow!! :)

ETA: And I'm sorry to report that none of my symptoms have subsided. If anything, they have worsened. Hopefully your experience is different! 

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am there in a few days!! I am waiting for that glow to come because at the moment I still look like a teenager with the way my skin is breaking out!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• I will be 13 weeks tomorrow! I have found calculators that say I start my 2nd trimester tomorrow and some that say next Saturday! It's weird how everyone calculates it different!

I have started to feel a little better over the past couple of weeks. The exhaustion has gotten a little better but the nausea lingers and so does the sore boobs!!!

I hope everyone starts to feel better soon!!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm due in late February as well, but I'm very fortunate that I don't have any morning sickness. 
    Yams
  • ME ME ME!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • 13w1d here and I actually feel worse.  I had an easy time of the nausea until 12 weeks. Not as tired but still sleeping way more then normal.  And my skin has never looked worse in my life.  I am not a happy camper.
  •  My OB and MFM both said it starts in the 14th week.  What to Expect...also says week 14.  According to that, none of us are in our 2nd tri yet  
    image">

image"">
  • Me too! I was standing next to another pregnant lady (2wks further along) and a person commented on her glow...then I'm next to her with a face full of blemishes. I was not feeling very cute.
    Little lady born 2/12/13 :)
  • I started to feel better just before week 12 started.  I thought it would never end, but alas - I am having some sick-free days.  So thankful! As I've mentioned in other posts - I am having new things: daily headaches, heartburn,  and occasionally - I feel little lightheaded. I also am starting to look a tiny bit pregnant.  I definitely can't wear tight t-shirts anymore - at least until I'm totally in the open about my condition.    
  • At 10 weeks - I could barely eat and all i could eat was english muffins, mac-n-cheese, fried rice and such.  It was SOOOO weird.  Occasionally I'd get a craving for a bacon and egg sandwich. I was getting most of nutrients from juice.  Fortunately - that didn't last too long (about 2 weeks).  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"