February 2013 Moms

Boobs

For you ladies who are past 12 weeks...are your boobs still killing you?  I thought I was supposed to have some relief by now, but I think they've gotten worse!  I'm having a hard time sleeping on my stomach and even hugging people.  My mini-dachshund jumped on them a couple of days ago and the pain was so intense I screamed. 

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Boobs

• Mine actually just started being sore and getting fuller. I read that this is normal for 2nd-timers though.  I'm trying to remember but I think the soreness went away for me in the 2nd tri during my 1st pg. Sorry you're dealing with painful "girls."  That should subside soon!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Mine still hurt, thye really hurt at night when I change positions in bed though. I finally bought a bra that fits and is so comfy so that makes it a little better
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Loading the player...
  • Mine are still just as sore and seem to be getting fuller!! If I change positions while sleeping and roll over on them it wakes me up in agony!!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • OMG! This is my worst pregnancy issue.  They are absolutely killing me.  I feel like someone grabbed a bunch of rocks and shoved them under my skin.  Side/stomach sleeping is so painful.
    image">

image"">
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • Mine are definitely still sore. My BIL hugged me the other day and I thought they were for sure being ripped off my body or something equally as horrible and painful. 

ETA: My cat constantly walks across them and lays on them. I think he's planning to kill me.  

K & C | 9.17.10
    "With You By My Side, I Will Never Be Lost"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

CafeMom Tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My pain has subsided some. They are still way fuller than normal, but no longer insanely sore. I am 11 weeks 5 days today.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1: 6.26.12 EDD: 2.11.13 missed m/c: 7.31.12 @ 12 weeks
    BFP #2: 10.1.12 EDD: 6.11.13 Born 6.13.13
    photo 2546f8b6-17f6-4b55-b007-93a547c620b8.jpg

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"