July 2012 Moms
Options

Due In September???/bout of paranoia

Hi ladies!  So, I'm a bit of gossip magazine freak....mainly I brainlessly check Us Weekly's website on the daily.  Vanessa Manillo, who is apparently due in September, posted this pic on her Twitter.....

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/pic-vanessa-minnillo-shows-off-her-bare-baby-bump-2012257

September???  I'm due Wednesday and she looks months ahead of me.  I guess everyone carries differently. Don't get me wrong, she looks absolutely beautiful, but I wonder if they're lying! Okay, why do I care?

Dumb post, sorry, I'm just starting to get a little cabin fever here :) I'm going to go do something productive now.....

imageimageimage
married 8.9.08
jackson thomas. 8.9.12

Re: Due In September???/bout of paranoia

• Options
    imagePegleg715:

Lol! I saw her on E! last night and thought... WOAH! No way! She's ready to pop!

And then I cursed myself for doing to her what I'm getting so frustrated with people doing to me! People were telling me in May that I looked "ready to pop", an expression I probably used 100 times before I got pregnant and I now am actively trying to avoid.

So I guess... I'm a horrible person just as much as all those annoying friends and family constantly harassing me.

On the other hand, I don't look  like her... so pissing her off by telling her she's ready to pop might make me feel better.

LOL, I know.  I turned the laptop towards my husband and said, " I look smaller than her....RIGHT??" and he just stared at me and silently nodded b/c he knew it was the right thing to do.  

I don't want to come across as mean at all, it's just that I've really spent my whole life being super body conscious and fighting with my weight.  I really honestly dreaded pregnancy because I was afraid of the weight gain.  I broke down crying around April when I was visiting my parents because I felt huge and I felt like the end wasn't in sight.  Now here I am, ready to have this baby, and I weigh 204 pounds.  And I'm oddly at peace, because I know the end is near, and I'll get back to what I used to be (138 last summer when I was busting my BUNS...normally about 150 ..... doc chart said I was 159 when I got my BFP).  I thought hitting 200 would break me, but I just laughed. 

It's just weird because people tell me I look really small (strangers usually who ask when I'm due) but my co-workers were super quick to tell me that I had "poppped" early on.  One even asked if I was "sure I wasn't having twins" around 12 friggin' weeks and I cried. 

Stupid body image issues.  Okay, vent over.  It's really stupid to get upset over. On that note, off to the gym! lol! 

imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• Options
    she looks 9 months preggo to me...her belly is way bigger than mine but maybe because she is petite she looks larger
    May you always have in your arms the one who is in your heart.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

pregnancybr>

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Celebrities routinely give a later month for their DD. I wouldn't think much of it.
  • Options

She does look pretty big, but I think shes at that odd right before she drops stage so she looks super round. It might just be how shes carrying. I've looked like I'm about to burst at any time because of how low I've been carrying this whole time.

What I want to know is how she doesn't have stretch marks....??? Granted mine didn't show up until almost a month ago, but they more than made up for it. Sneaky biitches. 

imageimage Visit The Nest! BabyFetus Ticker :.:.Dear baby boy, No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.:.:
  • Options

imagerobsbride!:
    she looks 9 months preggo to me...her belly is way bigger than mine but maybe because she is petite she looks larger

This is my thought.  She is so tiny everywhere else that it makes her belly look much bigger in proportion.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"