March 2013 Moms

Love my sleep bra!

I just wanted to let all you ladies know that were considering some kind of bra to sleep in that I got one at BRU yesterday and I love it!! It is sooo unsexy, but it is so comfy! It was on sale too :)
Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker

Re: Love my sleep bra!

• I am going to have to make this a priority this week!  My sports bra is not cutting it anymore!  I'm 8.5 weeks and have been wearing one to bed for the past week or so..... sleep bra HERE I COME!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yeah my sports bra looks like I shoved my breasts into them...overflowing from every angle.
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • haha i honestly can't even stand to wear a bra if i don't have too :P
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I've been buying bigger sports bras. The only time I am not in some kind of bra is in the shower. I'm intrigued by the sleep bra though. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"