March 2013 Moms

Unfortunate Side Effect of Sexy Time

It's been a long time since we have gotten it on, and today I finally bit the bullet so to speak. It was great, until we were done and I almost puked!! So not sexy! I still think it was worth it, though!!

Re: Unfortunate Side Effect of Sexy Time

• Omg that stinks! I hear all these stories of people having amazing pregnant sex...and I could just care less Embarrassed I mean I guess I could get in the mood, I'm just too tired to find out!
    Our little angels went to Heaven very early: 1/2012, 2/2012, 3/2012. "The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away. Blessed be the name of the Lord". BFP 7/12/12- EDD March 26,2013 BabyName Ticker
  • I feel terrible because when we get down to it about half way through I'm like "i feel like I'm going to puke" probably not the best turn on
    BabyName Ticker Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I immediately started bleeding and fainted if that makes you feel better!  It will be a long long time before either of us want to even attempt that again.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm afraid that's going to happen to me.  I haven't been in the mood at all.  Not to mention every morning and every night I'm dealing with "morning" sickness so I obviously don't feel like trying to get it on.  I feel my best mid-afternoon, but I'm always at work and I don't work close to home.  Boo! 

Hopefully I'll make it up to DH in the 2nd trimester. :) 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • DH was all over me when we got our BFP. It was our anniversary so I understand him wanting to be romantic, but at times it's uncomfortable (I'm petite so it's pretty easy for him to hit my cervix--sorry if that's tmi!)! I think I convinced him to cool it a little until at least we get an US and know the baby's okay and I can ask questions about us having sex during pregnancy!
    BabyFruit Ticker Anniversary
    Visit CapeCod.Weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"