3rd Trimester

WTF pregnancy = growing a beard?

Ok, maybe I exaggerated a little bit...  but I just pulled out a single black hair almost an inch long from under my chin. Sheesh, the weird things that happen during pregnancy!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: WTF pregnancy = growing a beard?

• just one?  lucky you...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've been growing all kinds of hair all over my belly. It's disturbing but I am way to scared to wax/shave it in case it gets worse. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I've had that since my first DD, and it hasn't stopped growing back in.  Monthly I look for it to yank the little bastard out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Lol.

Luckily for me I'm getting the opposite. I don't remember the last time I shaved my legs and they're silky smooth! Don't know how it's managaing to do that. But I likey! :D

• I have sprouted a beard of white hair even though my actual hair is dark.  I don't know what to do with them, I am afraid if I pluck them they will turn black and I will have a man beard!  So far I have just trimmed them down with scissors and hoped for the best...lol.

• imagequeenie521:
    just one?  lucky you...

This...I've nbeen pulling these bad boys out since my first pg! 

• imageilovelife:

imagequeenie521:
    just one?  lucky you...

Wait? It doesn't go away?????? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagephq2011:
    imageilovelife:

imagequeenie521:
    just one?  lucky you...

Please say it goes away..... !!!!!!

• imagequeenie521:
    just one?  lucky you...

That's what I was thinking... I feel like I've turned into a chimp.

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • imagedisneydiva34345:
    imagephq2011:
    imageilovelife:

imagequeenie521:
    just one?  lucky you...

Nope, never went away for me. We are going on four years of this now......sorry! 

• I grew a pretty sweet mustache during my pregnancy with my son.  And it never went away.  Oddly enough, now that I am pregnant with a girl, the 'stache has required far less maintenance and seems to have thinned out.  Good luck.  Threading works well to get rid of it.  Lasts longer than waxing in my opinion. 
  • I'm just glad my facial hair didn't get worse once I got pregnant! I pluck hairs from my chin/under it and my upper lip every night, and every 3 days or so I use some cheapo was strips to get a bunch out at once. I used to shave it a couple times a day but I got REALLY tired of that, and besides, I feel very accomplished when I pull a bunch out. haha. There's no explanation to the hair's existence other than I remember my mom plucking her chin when I was a kid, but I don't know other than that.
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • Mine is my belly too. I find it strange to be doing something that only a woman can do, while feeling so manly! I agree with PP, very disturbing...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagequeenie521:
    imagedisneydiva34345:
    imagephq2011:
    imageilovelife:

imagequeenie521:
    just one?  lucky you...

Nope, never went away for me. We are going on four years of this now......sorry! 

I love Michael Scott!!! Mine never went away after having ds, but I think with me taking prenatals again (i stopped taking them after I had them), they increased the hair growth on my face. My husband even kindly pointed it out to me...in public. I was horrified because I didn't think anyone noticed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"