November 2012 Moms
Options

Heat wave! Show me your bathing suit pics!

I'm 25 weeks today. It's so hot that a nice dip in the pool was perfect today. What do you girls look like in your bathing suit? Mine is my Motherhood Maternity. Love it! It's so comfortable. Hope you're all enjoying your summer!

Re: Heat wave! Show me your bathing suit pics!

• Options

I was 19 weeks in my Old Navy tankini and regular bikini bottoms!

• Options
    image                  23 weeksPhotobucket
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wouldn't want to make anyone puke. ;)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    'Til He returns, or calls me home,
    Here in the power of Christ I stand.
  • Options

imageRanda&Jerm:

i totally agree with you! i was 20 weeks i put my pre-pregnacy bikini on for the first time and my husband laughed so hard at me he fell over.  lets just say i haven't made it to the pool with out wearing one of his tee shirts. :( 

ambrinkle
  • Options
    imageambermccormick:

imageRanda&Jerm:

i totally agree with you! i was 20 weeks i put my pre-pregnacy bikini on for the first time and my husband laughed so hard at me he fell over.  lets just say i haven't made it to the pool with out wearing one of his tee shirts. :( 

Really?!?  I'm totally embracing my new baby body.  And if my husband laughed at me when I put something on, I think I might blow a fuse.  He loves the new curves and belly!

• Options
    im jealous of you ladies in your regular 2 pcs! I thought all along thats what i would do but my tremendous breasts will not have it. Noone wants to be around the preggo whos boobs keep popping out of her tops!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imageSprite2012:
    imageambermccormick:

imageRanda&Jerm:

Really?!?  I'm totally embracing my new baby body.  And if my husband laughed at me when I put something on, I think I might blow a fuse.  He loves the new curves and belly!

he just think its funny seeing me with a big belly huge boobs that don't want to stay in and finally a butt back there yey!!  reason being i went from a XS to L in 20 weeks. so yeah the sight of me squeezing myself in that little bikini was funny.  but if i had a bikini that fit my new body now i would totally be rocking the baby bump at the pool.  

ambrinkle
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"