December 2011 Moms

Facebook Group

Anyone willing to send me an invite to the facebook group? I'm at the point where I would like to get involved with actually posting instead of mostly just lurking, but the bump is so hard to post to from my phone. If only the bump would make a forum app already!

Re: Facebook Group

• Me too, please. I would like to join the FB group.

• Me too so I can post from my tablet, otherwise I only bump during breaks in the work day.
  • Loading the player...
  • me too!
    BabyFetus Ticker  Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • The bump has an app, but it's a different forum than this one:(
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I've asked also but never got a response.....
  • Why not start up a new Facebook group since there seems to be a lot of people interested?
    AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers

SaveSave
  • I like the new fb group idea! I dont think the girls from the original group come on here often. If anyone makes another group, id like to join!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i think it'd be a good idea to start a new one.  the existing one has been pretty established for awhile.  one day, this board is not going to exist (like next year?) so i think joining a facebook group is inevitable.
  • imageglenrapids:
    i think it'd be a good idea to start a new one.  the existing one has been pretty established for awhile.  one day, this board is not going to exist (like next year?) so i think joining a facebook group is inevitable.

I've wondered about this. Do they delete boards if they still have active posters? That makes me sad. We will need to come up with someway to stay in touch with everyone. 

• I would love to get involved too!  Hopefully we can start up something new!
  • ccip82ccip82 member
    What happens to the boards? Are they deleting them next year?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• imagebrandywine2010:

imageglenrapids:
    i think it'd be a good idea to start a new one.  the existing one has been pretty established for awhile.  one day, this board is not going to exist (like next year?) so i think joining a facebook group is inevitable.

I've wondered about this. Do they delete boards if they still have active posters? That makes me sad. We will need to come up with someway to stay in touch with everyone. 

Generally the BMB don't get deleted but they are no longer a clicky link on the side. You can access them from the "my posts" link or by bookmarking. 
  • I would love to be a part of a Facebook group!!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageglenrapids:

A new one is a great idea.  

• I'm down for a new group.
  • If there's a new group forming, I'm in!  As long as we agree to keep posting on TB too so that people who don't want to join the FB group can still participate.  :)

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker

• If someone creates a new group, I would love an invite!!
  • The people spoke and I listened. Stick out tongue I created a new fb group. I'll send everyone in this post a private message. If anyone else wants the info, pm me or reply to this post.
  • I would join the new group!! I don't want to loose touch when and if the board gets deleted. We have such a awesome group here and I would miss you all!!
    1064-1 bouncebounce Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC since June 2009 BFP April 2010 .. miscarriage May 2011 BFP March 25th 2011 Ryan Michael was born 11/30/11 6lbs 0.4 oz 18 inches long!!!
  • I would like to join.  I just started posting on tb last week and am already addicted!  I'll keep posting both places.
  • I want everyone to keep posting here as well.

• Please don't all disappear. I am Facebook-less!!!!!!!

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• I will do both, I love posting...to be honest, I don't have any idea what being part of a Facebook group consists of, but I'm ready to find out LOL.
  • imagehlc820:
    Please don't all disappear. I am Facebook-less!!!!!!!

This is my fear also! hlc, I will still be here. 

• Jokesonyou...send me a PM please :)
    Success After Losses. I carry your <3, I carry it in my <3.</br>
  • Can I get in on the new FB action? I only post a few times a week because it's a pain to bump from my phone, esp now that I'm back at work. I'll keep up my not-so-regular bumping, but would like to FB too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'd like to join!
  • i'll still post here too since i just figured out how to upload pics to here lol
  • Me too! I asked to join the other group twice.
  • ccip82ccip82 member
    imagekwinkle1980:

imagehlc820:
    Please don't all disappear. I am Facebook-less!!!!!!!

This is my fear also! hlc, I will still be here. 

I will still be here too!

I would like to see what the fb thing is all about though. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• If it isn't too late I'd like an invite as well.
  • Hey ladies. I'm slowly getting through private messaging everyone. "Your call is very important to us... please hold..." :)

And I'm with everyone else. I don't think you can replace the bump, but it'd also be nice to have something I can post to easily from my phone.

• I'd love to join too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Can I get an invite, too?!
  • Any chance I can get an invite?! I'd love to join the group!

• i would love to join as well
  • imagebrandywine2010:

imageglenrapids:

I have often wondered this. The Dec 2010 board is still up but not very active.

As far as staying in touch, I assumed that we would all infultrate other BMB but kinda stick together... IDK.

Either way, Im interested :)

• Me too.  I am on FB more than TB but check the TB every other day.  I would love to join the group  <3
  • Could I please get an invite too?  Thanks!
  • I would love an invite too:)
    Mom To Beautiful Scarlett- Born December 5th, 2011-CatCat33
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"