November 2012 Moms

How's your sex life?

Not too much going on around these parts. I hate to admit it but I am feeling so uncomfortable doing it when I can feel her moving so much in there. I try to get it out of my head during sex but it is so hard. Anyone else?
party-fails-crunk-critters-catnips-a-hell-of-a-drug Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker (formerly TTGP poster abfromva)

Re: How's your sex life?

• Non-existent. My husband feels disconnected from me and is threatening divorce :( totally not fair. I'm sure yours is a little more understanding about what you are going through than mine is.

Hang in there. I hear it all comes back!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have sex like rabbits... but we always have, so this isn't anything new. But I can see where you're coming from. It is a little weird having sex when I can feel him moving. What we found that works is that instead of doing missionary or "cowgirl" (girl on top), I just go on my hands and knees and he enters from behind... It makes me feel a WHOLE lot better that I can keep my big belly to myself, and not do too much work... haha.

This post got WAY TMI, but there you go. 

V|V TSP V|V
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm sorry, sex? What's that?
    imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekayteebayb:
    I'm sorry, sex? What's that?

My thoughts exactly.  Poor Dh I feel so bad but apparently not bad enough to do much about it for him.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    'Til He returns, or calls me home,
    Here in the power of Christ I stand.
  • This is total coincidence, but I have noticed that women that post on here that are having girls tend to not have as much sex during pregnancy and women that are having boys get to have all the fun.

I just can?t produce.. if ya know what I mean.. (TMI). I think about it, but can?t get in the mood for it.

• We're at mayyyybe once every month/3 weeks or so. And even then I dread it. We had sex the other night...It maybe lasted 5 minutes, which was about 4 minutes too long. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Right now it's only about 1/week or so.  Once the 3rd tri hits, it usually picks up quite a bit.
  • imageNewMomofOne2012:

This is total coincidence, but I have noticed that women that post on here that are having girls tend to not have as much sex during pregnancy and women that are having boys get to have all the fun.

I just can?t produce.. if ya know what I mean.. (TMI). I think about it, but can?t get in the mood for it.

With DD1 I was down pretty much all day every day. And we had sex literally everyday if not multiple times a day. Apparently I set the bar too high last time though, because SO is VERY disappointed that its is the exact opposite this time around.  

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Hasn't changed at all. Well, except positions. I am ALWAYS in the mood. I was like that pre pregnancy too though. I'd say about 3 times per week. But DH said the other day that he's done with missionary, just too weird feeling the belly. That's fine with me as long as it keeps going! =)
  • Um about three times a week but DH would like it more
  • imagekayteebayb:

My thoughts exactly.

I just feel so gross. It's not that I don't find him sexually attractive or appealing, I just feel disgusting. Last time we did it I actually made him wear a condom, to protect him from my grossness. Haha TMI, I'm sure... but between some nipple leakage, lovely vaginal discharge (not the kind you want for sex) and gas, why does he even want to be anywhere near me??

• pelvic and strict bed rest, no sex for 2 months or so. i wish we could, HONESTLY but i'm not even allowed to orgasm because of the effect an orgasm could have on my cervix so BOB isn't even allowed. FML.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We've tried a couple times, but my vagina seems to be shut. He can't even get in there. I picture baby in there squeezing it closed and yelling "Seats taken!"

Also, our position was always me on my stomach, him on top/behind, and that doesn't work anymore.

Every day I say to myself "tonight i'll give it a go, and at least give him a BJ" but then I'm so asleep the minute I hit the bed.

• I was always the one to initiate, and not anymore. So, I can't even tell you when the last time was. A Month? He never asks either.
  • imagelavet22:
    Right now it's only about 1/week or so.  Once the 3rd tri hits, it usually picks up quite a bit.

This for us too. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageshadetree:

We've tried a couple times, but my vagina seems to be shut. He can't even get in there. I picture baby in there squeezing it closed and yelling "Seats taken!"

Also, our position was always me on my stomach, him on top/behind, and that doesn't work anymore.

Every day I say to myself "tonight i'll give it a go, and at least give him a BJ" but then I'm so asleep the minute I hit the bed.

HAHAHAHAHA! LOVE!

imageimage imageimage
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I dread it, right now. My poor husband is walking around with a constant erection and I have to force myself to throw him some booty. I still have morning sickness, everything hurts, and I'm exhausted. We try it from behind and my belly is dragging on the bed, baby girl is kicking me the whole time like she's riding a tricycle in there and I'm stuck somewhere in the middle thinking, "FML."

BabyName Ticker
  • i MISS it, but i'm uncomfortable, hurting and i'm big enough now that i can't really do anything so we try but...last time it was several weeks between times. ugh. is it december yet?
  • We have sex a couple times a week, about half as much as pre-pregnancy.  I'm super uncomfortable and he is really really busy with work.  So we both go to bed exhausted.  I think we'd have sex more if he wasn't so busy right now.
  • About once a week.  He'd like to have it more, but I don't really want it more than that, lol.  I feel like I look disgusting, and sometimes, it just seems awkward/uncomfortable to get into positions...  I'll say though that the orgasms are really good once we get going (TMI).
    Me: 32 DH: 32
    Married: 05/31/2008
    DS: 11/06/2012 at 38w 1d
    M/C: 06/11/2015
    DD: 06/14/2016 at 37w 3d
  • Blah!

With H's work schedule it's hard, he is gone for about 30 hrs 3 days a week.  

oa1
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

? Voted Cool Cat ~ 2012 Sweetpea Mom Awards ?

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • We are doing fine.  It fluctuates, 1x per week at a minimum but some weeks Im extra horny so its 4-5x a week. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagekayteebayb:

If you ever find out, let me know. I'm curious about this sex everyone is talking about also.

• Lately our sex life has been pretty dull.  We probably haven't had sex in about 2 1/2, 3 weeks now!  It's not like I don't want to, but it's also not a top priority for me.  We've been really busy (work, social functions, pregnancy) and I've been falling asleep pretty early.  My DH claims that he's still as attracted to me as ever, but I'm not too sure.. he definitely hasn't been making sex a priority either.  We're still just as close as ever, just not as frisky with each other... it's kind of a bummer Sad
  • imageCurlyQ284:
    We are doing fine.  It fluctuates, 1x per week at a minimum but some weeks Im extra horny so its 4-5x a week. 

This is us exactly. I think I want it more than him anymore.

Anniversary 63308_4713538843914_2118219572_n_zpsf72f5d2a-1_zps83c050a8 380802_543382679024176_456373758_n_zps2a88ead2 68131_4879153264171_1489478128_n_zps1ce33c85 20130115_61_zps5abc4fe5 photo 20130115_61_zps5abc4fe5.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A couple of weeks ago my libido was ZERO. I felt bad because DH seemed to be dying. Haha. Now it's totally the opposite. :(
  • milescmilesc member

I wish I could get in the mood... I have ZERO drive. And poor DH LOVES me pregnant, all sorts of new curves...

Poor guy. I give it once, maybe twice a week- he's such a good sport  

Those who don't believe in love at first sight, have never given birth
    Big sister meeting little brother for the first time-
    <a href="http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k409/YellowMiles/?action=view
  • imageknjzacher:
    pelvic and strict bed rest, no sex for 2 months or so. i wish we could, HONESTLY but i'm not even allowed to orgasm because of the effect an orgasm could have on my cervix so BOB isn't even allowed. FML.

I feel for you.  I was on pelvic rest for a month in the first trimester and it drove me nuts!

Now I'm rarely in the mood.  We have sex about half as often as we used to so about once every couple weeks now.  It's just not as fun as it used to be, I don't allow positions where I'm not in control (this is a result of first trimester bleeding after sex that lead to discovering a SCH which lead to the pelvic rest) so my favs are out.  Plus it just doesn't feels as good for me.  Poor hubby.

• imageNewMomofOne2012:

This is total coincidence, but I have noticed that women that post on here that are having girls tend to not have as much sex during pregnancy and women that are having boys get to have all the fun.

Not always true- haha! We are about 3 times a week! I can't get enough!! TMI :) 

• This about sums it up.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I think we average about 3x a week.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• ansi29ansi29 member

imagekayteebayb:

This. Both of us are not into pregnant sex and it's been months.  

• well......up until a month ago i wanted it all the time.  now i'm not interested.  i just have a hard time feeling attractive.
  • imageNewMomofOne2012:

Same here it's been about a few weeks since I've thrown him a bone lol. Im usually way too exhausted and when I am in the mood my lady part doesn't cooperate the way it should. 

• At first he was afraid he'd hurt me or something he said. Now I think he'd too stressed and tired from working and the heat. I would be down most all the time now that I'm not having MS and I keep having sex dreams randomly. Last week it was McDreamy from Greys lol

So I wish we had alot more sexy time

• We've been having sex every day or every other day the whole pregnancy. I barely started getting my libido back but it's not as strong as it was before.

| R 11/22/12  |  L 03/14/14 |
  • Mines been the same since before getting pregnant (at least once a day). I did have a week where I needed it more...and I want those days to come back.

For us me on my side with one leg between his, and one over his leg, has been our favorite since getting bigger. 

• imageshadetree:

We've tried a couple times, but my vagina seems to be shut. He can't even get in there. I picture baby in there squeezing it closed and yelling "Seats taken!"

Bahahahaa! That completely cracked me up!

Our situation is kind of weird. He's working a lot more than pre-PG, so I'm sure he is really tired and not up to doing it as much. I want to do it more, however even with such a high interest, I am having a harder time..."finishing" (when we do do it), where he used to be able to do "just the right things" and I'd be done, now no matter how hard we both try, I can barely finish... then I get frustrated and cry. I have NO.IDEA. what this is all about.

I would say we are doing it once a week or less currently, but it seems to be  picking up nicely. So I'm excited about that... Wink

• At least twice a day, every day, but we've always been like this.  Sexual contact is as much a part of our regular communication as speaking is. 
  • imagetasiaceleste:
    At least twice a day, every day, but we've always been like this.  Sexual contact is as much a part of our regular communication as speaking is. 

Really???

That's what I'm talking about! You go, girl! I wish... I just... wish...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"