March 2013 Moms
Options

Terrible everything these days...

Gosh.. in week 5 i was exhausted and needed to nap every single day. I couldn't even bring myself to cook proper dinners or fold laundry...

This week, I'm dealing with food aversions and some nausea and feel grossed out even thinking about cracking open the fridge.

My poor husband has been nothing but supportive, helpful and compassionate to my situation. Bless him! Yet, I'm still moody and not in the best spirits.

Really starting to feel like a bad wife over here....

anyone else? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Terrible everything these days...

• Options
    Luckily, no food aversions or nausea, but the exhaustion is killing me.  I try to clean, but end up putting two plates in the dishwasher and need to sit down.  I think my feeling down is mainly attributed to feeling kind of useless.  I try to remember that I'm doing something so very important and that helps most of the time.  Luckily, our hubbys are being so supportive!!

• Options

Haha that was totally me last week!

Last night I actually made dinner and we ate at the table! And I was so proud of myself! I even washed half of the dishes after dinner, before having to collapse on the couch because my back was killing me. I work from home and always have time to make dinner and clean, etc., but these past couple weeks have been killing me. Luckily DH knows how to cook or else we'd be either starving or eating a LOT of take-out! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageszczeniak:

Last night I actually made dinner and we ate at the table! And I was so proud of myself! I even washed half of the dishes after dinner, before having to collapse on the couch because my back was killing me. I work from home and always have time to make dinner and clean, etc., but these past couple weeks have been killing me. Luckily DH knows how to cook or else we'd be either starving or eating a LOT of take-out! 

Ditto! I work from home also and so I'm usually the one taking care of the cleaning and dinners. I've felt so incredibly USELESS these last 2 weeks :(

• Options
    imageJennabean30:
    imageszczeniak:

Ditto! I work from home also and so I'm usually the one taking care of the cleaning and dinners. I've felt so incredibly USELESS these last 2 weeks :(

It's great because I can wear pjs all day if I want to and not have to worry about taking a nap if I need to... but I feel horrible not being able to do everything else... like take care of the house and have everything ready. DH was laughing at me because I was just so happy last night that I actually made dinner that wasn't pizza or hamburgers and we weren't eating on the couch! 

• Options

The nausea, oh, the nausea.  From the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep.  I take Zofran, but not much help.  I can't think about anything before I eat it or it repulses me. 

Each kid I am more sick and it lasts longer.  I was sick until 18 weeks with DD.  It makes me so sad to even think about how far away that is...  :(

I'll pass out sympathy to anyone else feeling crappy.

• Options
    I feel the same way, we are hosting a 30+ person party this weekend and for once DH is doing a lot of work for it while I just sit on the couch!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I felt exactly the same way last week. All I could do was lie down with my eyes closed because lifting my head and opening my eyes put me in a downward spiral of nausea, fatigue, and headache. I feel so much better this week. Still a little tired, but I can at least get up and move. While I couldn't bear to eat anything last week, my appetite has slowly returned. I also felt bad for my husband because we had planned on doing so many house and yard projects last week and I couldn't lift a finger. He worked outside in the heat for several hours and still had enough energy to come inside and rub my back. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I think our husbands understand that our bodies are changing and that we will experience some unpleasant side effects that will knock us out from time to time. It's so comforting knowing your best friend is there to support you the whole way.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"