Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

HUGE sale on Huggies @ Kmart!!

I think every mother should know that Kmart pooped out a huge (assumed) glitch in their ads and has Huggies 74-count diapers (normally at least 19.99) priced right now for $5.99! Confirmed at the Westland, MI store, pretty sure you can get it at any location since the price is online too. If you have a rewards card, you can get 2 packs for $10. =] Yay, spread the word!

https://kmart.shoplocal.com/kmart/default.aspx?action=browsepageflash&storeid=2421665&rapid=1697168&prvid=Kmart-120626SGPO&promotioncode=Kmart-120626SGPO&fsid=129869249925094816

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HUGE sale on Huggies @ Kmart!!

• Thank you for posting this.  I looked in our ad here in IN and they are $19.97 so it is just an error in their ad.  If they honor it, you should stock up girlfriend! :)  P.S. that baby in your pic is too cute! Smile
  • It's $19.97 here too. Sad! I could use some extra diapers around here!
  • Loading the player...
  • the circular says $5.99 though.. I'm confused!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I see the diapers on your link but I don't see them on their website.  It also says $19 in our local ad but the online local ad says $5.99.  Is this an in store ad I wonder?
    3/10 IVF #1 TWINS! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I did a little poking around online about this.  The ad posted in the link was a special ad released the end of June containing deals available in the month of July, and supposedly arrived with the regular weekend sale ad.  The special ad is supposed to be available in the store through July alongside the regular weekly ad, but shoppers are reporting that the special ad is no longer available in store.  Some shoppers were told that this is, in part, due to the Huggies misprint!  Other shoppers are reporting that if you have a copy of the ad (unfortunately I already sent that batch of newspapers to the curb for recycling), the store manager may honor the Huggies deal/misprint.  If anybody has the ad, please go try and report back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"