August 2012 Moms

What does your belly feel like?

Every now and then mine is soft..maybe when I'm laying down. But for the past week or so it's been super tight and I can literally feel his outline basically of how he is laying. And his movements are the slow rolls that look insane and feel creepy!!

What about everyone else?  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What does your belly feel like?

• I'm right there with you. I'm pretty sure its her little bum that I can always see sticking out on one side if shes not completely curled across me belly. Its so strange!
  • From the belly button up and just below the belly button, it's tight as a drum (a little softer if I'm sitting.) Under that, it's mushy, but that's where I was carrying weight anyway :P

I can definitely feel her shape, now! Pretty awesome and really, really weird. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemollyxcate:
    I'm right there with you. I'm pretty sure its her little bum that I can always see sticking out on one side if shes not completely curled across me belly. Its so strange!

Im praying that the bulge that sometimes sticks out pretty far above my belly button is his litte booty. He has been transverse and head up for the past months-so fingers crossed! 

Also he painfully lived in my ribs for months it seems and I've finally gotten some relief. Whew! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My belly looks flat in the middle around the belly button and bulging sides.  My fear is transverse baby from the way I feel him laying around.  I hope he fixes himself or is in position and I"m wrong.  My doc won't do anything until 36 wks which has me scared and nervous.  

Mom of 2 monkeys and 1 on the way!
           Christian12/06, Liam 08/12, Monkey #3 10/10 

• My belly is one very solid and very hard basketball shape. It never feels soft.
    WEBONLY_NOPRINT_DSC_1509-2-2236294072-O
    DS #1 Born: 10/03/06, DS #2 Born: 08/06/12 My Cooking Blog
  • My belly is pretty much hard all day/night. His food is always up under my right side rib so theres a big bulge there. I also get a big bulge mid stomach that I think is his booty sticking straight up. He's been head down for a little while so I feel his head banging into my pelvis too-yay! Either way always tight and bulging somewhere so I am definitely feeling his body outline. :) 
  • imageCLeigh03:
    My belly is one very solid and very hard basketball shape. It never feels soft.

Same. I know she's head down according to the doctor and where I feel hiccups. I will occasionally see her little bum stick out as she moves around. 

• imagelatnprincess:
    My belly looks flat in the middle around the belly button and bulging sides.  My fear is transverse baby from the way I feel him laying around.  I hope he fixes himself or is in position and I"m wrong.  My doc won't do anything until 36 wks which has me scared and nervous.  

This is the same for me, although sometimes she changes and there is one long hard ridge along my left side with some kicks on my right side. Hoping she's testing the "head-down" waters. 

WestyMom Chicago, IL
    TTC since 9/2011, BFP in Costa Rica 12/1/11!, EDD 8/18/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imageCLeigh03:
    My belly is one very solid and very hard basketball shape. It never feels soft.

This. I can see bum like shape like pp said too but it's just like the basketball has a bump lol

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• My belly is perfectly round (like a beach ball) and rock hard, except when LO decides to stick her little butt up into my ribs, and then I'm lopsided.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"