July 2012 Moms

Another cashier with NO CLUE...

I was in the check out behind another pregnant lady this afternoon. I was putting my stuff on the converyor and I heard the cashier go, "Oh my gosh! You're having twins, right?!" My head shot up because I thought she was talking to me. She wasn't. She was addressing the lady in front of me. The lady was like, "No." I could tell she was totally annoyed and I felt so bad for her because right after that the cashier asked her due date and she said she was like, 7 months along.

When it was my turn, the cashier was like "You're having a girl!" I was like, "Nope." And she asked my due date and I was like, "Today." She looked flabbergasted and was like, "Have you dialated?" And I looked at my husband and just started laughing because, REALLY? You're asking about my cervix? I was like, "Yeah. Some."

Good lord...

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Another cashier with NO CLUE...

• Wow, put a filter on her mouth! Think before you speak, Ms. Cashier. ::shaking head::
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • ::headdesk::

Wow.... you'd think she would've learned after the first time.

I had a cashier at the other day ask me if I was having a boy or a girl.... after she just rang up a ton of baby girl things for me. And I mean like, everything was pink. 

BabyName Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • oncoRNoncoRN member
    Who asks if somebody is dilated??
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Can you imagine what it must be like going through life CONSTANTLY having to turn around and put your foot in your mouth? ::eyeroll::
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • The nurse to my doc asked me how the babIES were before she checked the weekly heartbeat!  I almost slapped her...She was just smiling away until I told her I was only having one and to make sure she had the right chart.  She apologized so many times I thought she was going to melt into the floor. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • What a turd!! Asking about twins is one thing - but to ask if you're dilated?!?!!? WTF is wrong with people?

• What a turd! Asking about twins is one thing - but to ask if you're dilated!?!?!? WTF is wrong with people?

• I had a cashier ask me if I only had a few weeks left when in reality I was 6 months along and had only gained like 5 lbs. Some people just don't know when to keep their mouth shut.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"