3rd Trimester

Growth scan

Any other pregnant Momma's getting a growth scan? Mine is scheduled for tomorrow afternoon
Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Growth scan

• I have my second one tomorrow. I have diabetes, so they will be keeping a close eye on the size of the baby. It's just an ultrasound, nothing to worry about...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It's a quick scan, under 10 minutes. I've had like 4 already and I have two more set up (every two weeks) until I deliver.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Kasi80Kasi80 member
    I have one set for tomorrow afternoon.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • jelinajelina member
    I have monthly ones due to a abnormal number in my quad screening indicating a chance of placenta problem.  They are really fast, it is sort of nice to see the baby too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have one tomorrow morning, but I also have GD,so that's why. Honestly, I'm excited to see her lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Newt69Newt69 member
    3hr glucose test from 10am-1pm and 2pm growth scan on friday, i get to spend my day at the hospital...oh well super excited to see baby again.
  • Me but mine is not until 37 weeks. My first (8lbs 13ounces) I had a emerg c-section, my second (9lbs 10 ounces) I had a vbac and he had shoulder dystocia (sp). The ultrasound is to see how big this baby is and to see if I might need to be induced earlier. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFetus Ticker
  • I have one on July 19th and am way excited to see baby again!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think that is what I am having next month at my appointment, doctor said I was measuring big so he wanted an US to see why.
  • Doing mine tomorrow morning.. check position and size of baby. It'll be the first time seeing him since 20 weeks so I am excited, even if it will be the back of his head :)
  • My first was 8 lbs and DD was 9 lbs 9 oz and I am measuring as of today 30 weeks  Yikes!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had one at 31 weeks and I will have another at 36 weeks. I didn't have one with DS.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Having my next at 34 weeks with the perinatologist.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I had one at 32 weeks because I had been consistently measuring 2 weeks ahead.  They said the baby likely weighed about 4lb 11oz at 32 weeks, but the doc said that could be off by a pound so it's not set in stone.  Basically the u/s tech and doc agreed that I'm having a big baby, guessing he'll be 8-9lb when he's born.  My doc didn't have any concerns about that though and she said she thinks I'll be fine to handle it.  They didn't change my due date because measuring big doesn't mean you are farther along than you thought, it just means the baby is big.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"