Pregnant after IF

IFV check-in

this is a check-in for ladies who have been around the IF block for a while and were active posters on Infertility Veterans.

i will post it weekly on Weds.

Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  How far along are you?  When is your next dr's appt?  Have you had any food aversions?  food cravings?
Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II

Re: IFV check-in

• just stopping in to say hi to all my IFVs!  been super busy with stuff so I have not had time to respond to many posts lately. But am always reading everyone's updates. 

But update on Cassie, the neurologist is super happy with her progress so far and her milestones.  We are currently watching her weight since she is a very petite little lady.  Has always been in the 3rd to 5th percentile but now she has fallen off the chart, so we just have to see how things go between now and the next appointment.  

~Lauren~
    **SAIF always welcome.**
    After 2+ years, 3 losses, 3 surgeries, 2 IVFs and 1 FET our little girl is here.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Lauren (babystinkbreath)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Read in 2011: 56/55
    Read in 2012: 31/30
    Read in 2013: 1/25
    Follow Me on Pinterest

• Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  good, this heat is not fun but doing good.

How far along are you?  25w4d

When is your next dr's appt?  friday, growth scan and cervix check

Have you had any food aversions? i still have aversions to pork (like pork chops) and raw veggies  

food cravings?  rice krispy treats :)

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • Loading the player...
  • How are you doing?   Doing well.  Little stomach bug this week but Sprout looked great at my MFM appointment yesterday.

How far along are you?  13 weeks, 5 days

When is your next dr's appt?  Two weeks from today.

Have you had any food aversions?  food cravings?  Still struggling with some meats, especially chicken and asparagus.  Only real craving is for bagel and cream cheese. :)

TTC since 07/2009
    Me: PCOS, Blood/Immune Issues DH: Low all 3
    Jun.- Sep. 2010 IUI#1-#3 = BFN
    Oct. 2010 = IVF #1 = B/G Twins (passed away Feb. 2011)
    May 2011 = Myomectomy and trans-abdominal cerclage (TAC)
    Sep. 2011 = Surprise BFP = C/P
    Feb. 2012 = sFET #1 = BFN
    Feb.2012 = Hail Mary IUI #4 = BFN
    April/May 2012 = FET #2 w/our last two embies = BFP (Please let this be it!)
    Beta #1 8dp5/6dt = 234 Beta #2 10dp5/6dt = 695 Beta #3 12dp5/6dt = 1796 Beta #4 17dp5/6dt = 17,888 U/S #1 May 17, 2012 = Twins
    Baby B's heart stop beating at 9 weeks 5 days
    Our little miracle baby is a boy. :)

Baby Boy Owen and Baby Girl Avery were born too early on Feb. 13, 2011 due to a pedunculated fibroid, incompetent cervix and suspected placental abruption.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

"What the heart has once owned and had, it shall never lose." - Henry Ward Beecher
    SAIF/PAIF Welcome
    Lots of love and luck to my PAIF/3T/IF Veteran ladies, especially my dear friend Zookie. Congrats to Papps, Teach84 and Starbuck on their little ones.
  • How are you doing? much better than last week, we saw a heartbeat and have a cause of bleeding.  Haven't had any in 3 days, so keeping my fx that it stays that way

How far along are you? 7w5d

When is your next dr's appt? July 27th - first appointment with OB

Have you had any food aversions? sweets, and coffee (which isn't a food, but I love coffee, and the taste totally turns my stomach)

food cravings? spinach

Me: 35 DH: 37 TTC since 4/2010
    DX: 6/9/2011: Azoo ICSI/IVF only option for biological child
    IVF #1: ER - 9/26 * ET - 10/1 * beta#1 10/13 - 140 * beta#2 10/17 - 477 * beta#3 10/20 - 1101
    1st u/s at 6w6d - one hb * 2nd u/s at 8w3d - no hb detected 11/10/11 * natural m/c 11/13/11
    FET #1 Jan/Feb 2012 - 3 delays - cancelled 2/13
    FET #1.2 - May/June 2012 - ET 6/6/* beta#1 6/15 - 95 * beta #2 6/19 - 322 * beta #3 6/22 - 940
    7/6 1st u/s @ 7 weeks - one beautiful hb - released from RE
    EDD 2/22/2013
    PAIF/SAIF/PGAL welcome
    imageimageimageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi Wormise and lovely ladies!!!

Q'sOTW: How are you doing? Pretty good. Tummy has been sore lately and I find myself slowing down, a lot! Otherwise no complaints.

How far along are you?25w6d

When is your next dr's appt? 18th  for a reg OB appt

Have you had any food aversions? The only aversion I have is eggs food cravings? Bagels and ice cream! (not together though : ) )

Dx: PCOS, Anovulatory, Amenorrhea 2006
    TTC: Sept 2008
    IVF#1 Cancelled due to breast biopsy.05/01/20

IVF#1.2- 9/2010 - Cancelled Oversurpressed

IVF#2 Microdose Lupron 10/2010 Beta 11/09=BFN
    IVF#3 2/2011 - 2 blasts(2/25) Beta 03/11 =BFN
    IVF#4 Lupron 01/02 =2 blasts, beta's 1-4 198,234,398,3100!!BFP
    FET 3/2014 2 blasts BETA 3/20=BFP TWINS EDD 11/27 TEAM PINK!!!                   

• Q'sOTW: 

How are you doing? Doing pretty good. Still contracting like crazy but my cervix seems to be hanging in there. Acid reflux is kicking my butt but thank goodness for Zantac! We started FFN tests this week (had one on Monday) and will be doing them every two weeks now.

How far along are you? 24 weeks today - V day!

When is your next dr's appt? I have a MFM and Ob appointment on Friday. 

Have you had any food aversions? Food cravings? My only real aversions are to fish. Cravings - I was craving spicy food like crazy but I can't indulge anymore because of the acid reflux - booooo!

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
  • imagebabystinkbreath:

just stopping in to say hi to all my IFVs!  been super busy with stuff so I have not had time to respond to many posts lately. But am always reading everyone's updates. 

But update on Cassie, the neurologist is super happy with her progress so far and her milestones.  We are currently watching her weight since she is a very petite little lady.  Has always been in the 3rd to 5th percentile but now she has fallen off the chart, so we just have to see how things go between now and the next appointment.  

So glad to hear her neurologist is giving her high marks! I hope things go well at her next appointment ((HUGS)). 

TTC 12/2009
    Me: 32 - Stage II Endo / DH: 36 - Low count and morphology (1%)
    IUIs 1-3 BFN, lap Dec. 2010, IUIs 4-6 BFN
    IVF w/ICSI #1 - ER 2/8: 24R 19M 9F ET 2/13 2-5 day blasts (no frosties) = BFP - b/g twins!
    E & C Born 10/19/2012
  • Q'sOTW:  How are you doing?  I am doing pretty good, the heartburn has been insane lately, but I will take it.

How far along are you?  27 weeks tomorrow.

When is your next dr's appt? We have our 3d u/ and the u/s to check on my amniotic fluid on Monday. Next regular appointment isn't for a few weeks. 

Have you had any food aversions?  food cravings?1st tri I had tons of aversions. Mostly meat anything resembling protein. Thankfully I have gotten over all the aversions in the 2nd tri. The only cravings I have is Rita's Italian Ice.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

•  How are you doing?  Good and nervous. No symptoms.

How far along are you? 4.5 wks.

When is your next dr's appt?  2nd beta was today at 6131. U/S is on the 24th.

Have you had any food aversions?  For the first time today actually. Chedder Quarker Oat rice cake snacks. Went to eat them today and the taste is totally different and not good. I used to love those things too!

Food  cravings? None yet!

Pregnancy Ticker
  •  How are you doing? I am doing well. I feel like I may get a few good weeks in, before the uncomfortableness of 3rd tri hits. (Everyone keeps trying to tell me how bad it can be...I think I can handle anything if I'm not vomiting 4-6 times a day!!Stick out tongue)

I've been packing lots. We start moving tomorrow into our new place! Party!!!

How far along are you? 24 weeks 2 days!

When is your next dr's appt? In 2 hours. Just a regular old check up with my OB.

Have you had any food aversions? Pretty much everything until a few weeks ago!

food cravings? Not many yet. Nothing specific at least; but it's nice to finally feel hungry at lunch and dinner time...I've put on about 8 pounds since my last OB appt. Guess that's what happens when you actually eat!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • Q'sOTW: 

How are you doing?  I have psychologically good and bad days.  I can't shake the bleeding scare I had at 20 weeks.... Physically, I'm a little tired and lower back pain is starting to get to an annoying level.

How far along are you?  I'll be 22w tomorrow, each day closer to 24 makes me happy.  Then I'll be counting the days until 28w, then 32w, then 36, then c-section day.  

When is your next dr's appt? I see my OB next Monday and my peri the week after that.  So two weeks until I get to see my little girl again.  AND I really want to see MY peri.  I have not seen him since the day before my bleeding scare at my a/s.  Not that I don't trust the two that I've seen (hospital and his partner) but I don't trust anyone as much as MY peri.  Is that crazy?

Have you had any food aversions? Not really - I get in moods where I'm hungry but I don't feel like eating anything.  

food cravings?  Anything I can put sour cream on. . . like nachos and tacos!!

S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • Q'sOTW:  How are you doing? Pretty good :)  Still nauseous and puking more often than not, but I just feel used to it now.  Sleeping and eating decently, and enjoying the ride!  We found out on Monday at our a/s that we are having a little girl :)

How far along are you? 18w5d

When is your next dr's appt? 7/30

Have you had any food aversions?  They seem to change from day to day

food cravings?  Same as aversions, I never know what I'm going to all the sudden have to have!

• How are you doing?  Good.  Some headaches but that's about all.

How far along are you?  A little over 17 weeks

When is your next dr's appt? We go tomorrow to meet with the OB and have an u/s.  I get nervous every time.  They also said they might be able to tell us if it's a boy or girl tomorrow.  Eeeek!

Have you had any food aversions?  I still can't eat most meats and fish.  So strange. 

food cravings?  Carbs

• I'm doing well!!!  I think Wolfie dropped a bit so my reflux is feeling much better, yay.   I've finished moving and am settling in, and still exercising.   So no complaints, other than the fact that I got pregnancy spider veins :(. Need those zapped ASAP.  

Im 26w1d and back at the dr next Friday.  

I have had an aversion to chicken.  Unless its like a shredded Mexican chicken, but it's turning me off.

Im highly interested in bagels (most carbs) and watermelon.   

• albjagalbjag member
    imagetheworms:

this is a check-in for ladies who have been around the IF block for a while and were active posters on Infertility Veterans.

i will post it weekly on Weds.

Q'sOTW: 

How are you doing? Great! 

How far along are you? 25 wks

When is your next dr's appt? Tomorrow

Have you had any food aversions? No

food cravings?  My only pregnancy craving has been oranges.  But I am craving carbs and sweets since I have to limit them w/ GD

Surprise BFP after 5 yrs of TTC
  • Hi, sorry I am a little late to the party!

How are you doing? Good. Symptoms are pretty much gone except for fatigue. It makes me nervous but so far so good.

How far along are you? 15 weeks tomorrow!!

When is your next dr's appt? Tuesday the 17th, DHs birthday!

Have you had any food aversions? Zucchini

food cravings? sweets

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"