Pregnant after IF

2nd Tri Check In

Hi ladies.  I hope I have everyone's info correct.  If not, please let me know.How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates?QOTW: This question came from a fellow bumpie in our last check in...We all had our ideal number of children picked out before we started dealing with IF.  Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?Please let me know if there are any questions you would like to ask in coming weeks.  I'm still looking for suggestions. If you are new to the check-in please reply to post and include your due date and whether you are pregnant with a singleton or multiplesIf you are moving on to 3rd tri please let us know and Congrats :)  Name EDD Sex watkinae 10/9/12      Boy Jeepie Doll 10/10/12      Twins kobrie01 10/11/12      Team Green thebeadinglady 10/11/12      Team Green YogiKC0519 10/12/12      Team Green sbrown08 10/17/12      Team Green amaksym05 10/18/12      Boy theworms 10/20/12      Team Green -        Twins MAbride0808 10/21/12      Girl Ruthie04 10/23/12      Twin Boys albjag 10/24/12      Team Green jamielynnohio 10/24/12      Girl chiwifey 10/26/12      Boy nancyjane5150 10/27/12      Twins-Boys jillychris 10/29/12      Girl Trish11278 10/30/12      Boy jessican08 10/31/12      Twins- Team          Purple pb_bride 10/31/12      Boy hunterjumper102 10/31/12      Boy limpetfan 11/1/12      Boy JodiAriel 11/7/12      Twin Girls Run20K 11/10/12      Girl mizzougal08 11/10/12      Twin Girls psychmusetls 11/15/12      Girl katie599 11/18/12      Twins-Boys IttyBittyBaby 11/19/12   HappyIAm 11/24/12      Boy Faith722 11/25/12   lisaiesha 11/28/12   MrsLouis12 11/29/12      Twins- Boys maby22 12/2/12      Twins BBN2012 12/3/12      Boy tgreenf 12/6/12      Twins dancinaggie 12/6/12   angela2004 12/8/12   srveatch 12/12/12   Pnut30 12/17/12   4LegsRBest 12/21/12   LauraBeth1401 12/27/12   bellalou32 12/28/12      Team Green tst1998 12/29/12      Team Green chels38026 1/2/13      Twins laureniskeen 1/3/13   lferr417 1/4/13    
Trying To Conceive since November 2009
Dx: PCOS and MFI
IUI#1-4 all BFN
IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2nd Tri Check In

• Updates:  No real updates here other than I am glad to be back from vacation!  My MIL threw me a surprise baby shower while we were visiting and LO got lots of clothes and some other cool stuff!  I go in for another OB appointment and my 1 hour GD test on July 31st.

QOTW:  Before IF DH and I wanted 2 or 3 kids and I wanted to be done having children by the time I was 30.  Now we feel like even though those dreams won't come true our family will be completed once our little boy is here and we are 100% ok with that.  IVF is not really a valid option for us again especially since we had no snow babies and had such a difficult time with out first IVF cycle.  If we are somehow blessed down the road with another child naturally we will be over joyed but that will be the only way we plan on having other children. 

Trying To Conceive since November 2009
    Dx: PCOS and MFI
    IUI#1-4 all BFN
    IVF#1 January (4R, 4M, 1F) BFP
    Colt was born on 10/27 at 11:50pm. 6lbs and 19 1/4"
    Surpise! Baby #2 is on it's way.  EDD 9.18.14

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi! Can you add me to the list? My EDD is 12/14/12, and I'm having twins.  

QOTW: This question came from a fellow bumpie in our last check in...We all had our ideal number of children picked out before we started dealing with IF.  Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?

Well, DH and I had wanted two or three children before dealing with IF. We still wanted at least two once we started our IVF cycle. Now that we are having twins, everything is up in the air. On the one hand, since we no longer have to space baby #1 and #2 apart by a couple of years, age would be slightly less of an issue for baby #3. Also, we have a few frozen embryos, so we would probably be able to do an FET next. On the other hand, we have absolutely no idea how the twin thing is going to go and may decide that two is our perfect number! So we'll see...

Twins November 2012!

• Loading the player...
  • hunterjumper, welcome back and I'm glad you had a good time AND a surprise shower!  Thx for doing the 2nd tri check-in!

Hope all the 2nd tri ladies are doing well this week.

How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates?

Starting to have some back rib pain and swelling in hands and feet. Not looking forward to another 16w in the summer!

QOTW: This question came from a fellow bumpie in our last check in...We all had our ideal number of children picked out before we started dealing with IF.  Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF? Honestly, I wasn't sure if I wanted children for a long time. When I finally made up my mind, I had wanted 2 (both DH & I have one sibling each). But at this point, at our age, I'm not sure if we can physically handle a second one, unless we have a 2nd right away. We do have 1 frozen embryo; but we're still undecided if we want to implant that.  I guess we'll wait until our current LO is born and go from there.
    TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • maby22maby22 member

I'm feeling pretty good, tired alot and some swelling but that's about it.  No new updates, we find out their gender next week...can't wait.

QOTW: This question came from a fellow bumpie in our last check in...We all had our ideal number of children picked out before we started dealing with IF.  

Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  It has definately changed how I feel...I am much more appreciative of what I have and the opportunity we've been given.  I remember growing up I wanted 5 kids (I am the oldest of 5) and I love the memories I have from my childhood with my siblings.

Do you plan on going through treatments again?  Nope...we are having twins and I truly feel that this is all I need/want.

How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?  I have come to terms with my IF, I used to be very bitter about it but now I'm ok (actually was finally ok with it before we moved and found out insurance covered it). I feel extremely blessed to have had another chance to try and to have had it work.  I'm sure that all the hurt i felt in the past will be forgotten when my little ones arrive and all the struggle will have been worth it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Update: I am feeling pretty good. No vomiting in a few weeks now, and actually no longer nauseous every single day. I am still really tired, and now having more swelling problems, but I will gladly take that over my first 21 wks of non stop sickness! I am also feeling much more regular movement, which is so amazing. My LO likes to play soccer at 4:00 am every morning. I don't like the wake up call, but such an amazing thing to experience. I love laying there feeling her move around!

Prior to all of this, DH and I wanted 2-3 kids (him 2, me 3!) At this point, we are feeling so blessed that we are on the way to having one. The thought of only have one child makes me sad somethings; I want her to have a sibling to play with and to grow up with, but who knows if that will happen. We haven't talked about if we will go back to treatments. I didn't have much success with IVF at all, and we are completely OOP. Once we are paying extravagant so-cal day care costs, I'm not sure we could afford another cycle. But...never say never!

2/11 Diagnosis: DOR-AMH .62, LPD and MFI-4% Morph
    IVF #1-July 2011 7/9/11-Started Stims
    7/20/11-ER:No eggs in 4/5 follicles. Left the 5th follie intact and converted to an IUI
    8/3/11-Beta #1=BFN,
    Nov, 2011 BFP #1=m/c at 7 wks 3 days
    11/11-AMH .47, IVF #2 March 2012...or not!! Surprise BFP on 2/19. Beta #1=161. Beta #2 305 Our little miracle girl is on her way! Due Oct 29, 2012
    <a href="http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb461/andersenspics/?action=view
  • I'm glad you had a nice vacation and surprise shower.  

Updates:  I passed my GTT test.  I will repeat one more time later in pregnancy.  Babies are doing great.  At last growth scan (23w6d) they were both about 1 1/2 each.  I have another growth scan this Friday. 

QOTW:  Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Yes.  I always wanted 3 kids but after multiples IVF's and FET's and m/c I feel so blessed to be pregnant with these 2 little wormies 

Do you plan on going through treatments again?  we exhausted all out coverage and staying pregnant has required some very expensive meds and consulting an RI, so I think we're done

How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?  I think so.  I feel lucky to be here. 

Worrying does not empty tomorrow of its troubles, It empties today of its strength. ~Corrie ten Boom
    Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow. ~Mary Anne Radmacher (thank you beadinglady)

It's been a long journey. TTC since 9/06. multiple IUI's and IVF's and 4 m/c's. IVF#3 = BFP, twins, induced at 34w6d due to baby b passing away (no explanation). Delivered on 35w1d, Baby A - baby girl, and Baby B - baby boy, our little angel.
    MTHFR A1298C & C677T, Immune Issues and Factor II
  • I don't have much for an update - went for the fetal echo last week and all was well, which is, of course, a relief.  I'm having a lot of swelling issues, and my feet are killing me, but so far my OB hasn't seemed too concerned about those things! 

QOTW: Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?

My husband is already wanting to plan the next one, and I haven't even had this one yet!  He has always wanted to have 3 with me, which would give him a total of 4.  I wanted 2 before IF.  We have 1 snowbaby and we will definitely try to transfer that one, but if it doesn't work, I don't know if I'm willing to put myself through IVF again, given how many times we had to do it for it to work for us.  Time will tell, I guess!

The Table Has Shoes (and Other Ambiguities)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Me = lean PCOS;DH = poor morphology (3%)
    3 IUI/TI cycles = BFN
    IVF #1 with ICSI: antagonist protocol = BFFN
    IVF #2 with ICSI : Lupron downregulation = BFFN...FML
    IVF #3 with ICSI and AH (Antagonist) = IT'S A BOY!!!!

dumbledore

BabyFruit Ticker
  • How are you feeling?  Feeling great! I am leaving for a trip to Europe on Thursday :-)

Any exciting news or updates? The baby gave me a BIG kick last night. I was so overwhelmed with love I cried :-)

We all had our ideal number of children picked out before we started dealing with IF. Has dealing with IF changed how you feel? I always wanted one child at least. IF would not change my mind if I wanted a second.  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  Not as of yet, but open to it if needed. How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF? I wanted one. It looks like we will get that one. :-)
  • imageangela2004:

How are you feeling?  Feeling great! I am leaving for a trip to Europe on Thursday :-)

angela2004, I hope you'll have a wonderful trip!  Where in Europe are you going?

TTC since 10/2008  RE consult 6/2010 Dx:Unexplaied IF

Failed multiple cycles of Clomid+TI and Clomid+IUI

3/2011 inj+IUI #1 BFP. 4/2011 missed m/c. 

Fall 2011 inj+IUI #2&3 BFN

Jan/Feb 2012 IVF#1 BFP 2/23  EDD 10/31/2012 ~~~ Halloween ~~~

Our IVF miracle, Baby Boy M, arrived on 11/8/2012!
  • I am absolutely pysched to be offically in 2nd tri now! 

Updates: After our 12 week bleeding scare, and 3 straight weeks of bleeding it has finally gone away! (knock on wood!) for 4 days now! So fx it stays a calm and uneventful rest of the road.

We find out the sex on monday- and my and DH are anxiously counting down every day until then. We elected for a 3D ultrasound with a friend of a friend who has her own practice. Hopefully the nugget spreads its legs to show us the goods!! 

DH and I have always joked about continuing to try until we get a boy (no boy nephews or grandkids on either side!) but probably realistically limiting it to 2-3 kids depending on our financial status.  We do have 3 frozen embies- so we would use those first, but i would repeat treatment at my center again - they were wonderful and made everything so stress free (for the most part!)

I dont know if i plan on going on birth control after the baby until we ready to have another or just have a surprise if my body allows... We'll see when we get there. :) We have our minds open to what ever we need to do. 

photo ecba2e48-bd74-4395-8ca1-47ae6b5df68a_zpsfd491ced.jpg photo 5d7e0910-4031-45ed-a61f-09e4245b7ac6_zps1b85690c.jpg photo 341b9e4e-8eea-4939-9d55-a1c1cf07a00c_zpsa176d7dc.jpg

photo 84a2920e-2954-4acf-9275-ad8708055b12_zpseb05b8cb.jpg

Me and DH - 26years old; IF DX: PCOS, Hypothyroid/Hashimotos(me)
    IVF #1 April 2012- 15 ER (4/13), 13 Fertilized, 1 transfered (4/16), 3 frozen
    Beta #1(4/28)-127 Beta #2(4/30)-301 Beta #3(5/7)-5570!!
    First ultrasound showed 1 strong little heart beat! (5/25) 7/16.. ITS A BOY!
    Brayden Nicholas Born Dec 29 2012 - 7 lbs 10 oz 20 in

•  We had anatomy scan today and everything looks great!!  I am loving feeling this little guy moving around in my belly.  Can't wait for DH to be able to feel it.

We originally wanted 2 together. DH also has a 10 year old son who lives with us so this baby will have a sibling.  We would just like him to have one close to his age.

Has dealing with IF changed how you feel? Nope

Do you plan on going through treatments again? Absolutely if we have the financial ability.   We still have 2 frozen so we will give them a chance first.

How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF? I am fine with just this one.  Just so grateful that I get to carry him and experience this!!!

After 6 long years of TTC and a traumatic birth... I finally got to hold my baby in my arms!

'Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.'Psalm 37:4

2006 start TTC

2007 Start w/ RE (Endo and MFI previous marriage)/ 2008 Vericocele surgery/3 clomid cycles
    2009 Lap removed stage III endo/ 2 failed IUI/ Divorce

2011 Remarried
    October 2011 Dx: Endo & DOR/ November 2011- clomid & TI cycle
    January 2012 IVF~  Flare protocol 10 ER/ 9 mature fertilized with ICSI/ ET- 2 Grade A Blasts/ 4 frozen= BFN
    Febuary 2012- -Endo Biopsy/  MTHFR diagnosis
    March 8- FET 2 grade A blasts= BFP!!!!

November 2012-  Charles was born by emergency C-Section

Dealing with:
    Stage III Endo/ DOR/ MTHFR two mutations C677T & A1298C

Currently TTC #2  FET planned January 2014

• Update: I'm officially half-baked this week! Yay! And our a/s is on Thurs. I'm looking forward to seeing the baby again. And, of course, I'm worried about how it will go.

QOTW: I'd always wanted 2 or 4 kids. For some reason, I wanted an even number. Seems silly now. Being an only child myself, I never thought I'd stop at one. If it hadn't taken so much to finally get pregnant, I would absolutely cycle again. But it took 3 IVFs and a TESE and now we're out of frozen sperm. So I doubt we'll ever cycle again.
    IVF #3 = Feb 2012
    beta#1 3/21 (14dp3dt)=413, beta#2 3/23 (16dp3dt)=785, u/s 4/11
    EDD 11/25/12
    **SAIFW** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi ladies!!

Updates: I am enjoying retirement! I quit at the right time! 3 weeks ago my doc noticed some mild funneling when he applied pressure to my abdomen.  My cervix was still long at a 4.7, so he just wanted me to take it easy, and working in retail was not taking it easy!!  I go for weekly check ups, for peace of mind, and my cervix is still at a 4, and the funneling has not progressed!! Yay! I'm going to continue to take it easy. My Doc calls it low activity.  I have registered for my shower, which will take place on Aug. 4th! My 3 besties are hosting it for me and I am so excited! Not much else is going on!

QOTW: we had planned on 2-3 kids... We will see what life has in store for us. I am blessed and grateful for these babies!!

Retrieval - 33 Eggs, 29 Fertilized, 14 Frosties
    IVF #1 - 3/17/2011 - 2 Blasts

3/31/2011 - Beta #1 - 395 BFP
    4/04/2011 - Beta #2 - 1458
    4/8/2011 - Ultrasound - little bean measures 5wks 2dys
    4/9/2011 - Confirmed miscarriage
    FET #1 - 6/23/2011 - 2 blasts (already hatching)

7/7/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    FET #2 - 8/18/2011 - 2 blasts

9/1/2011 - Beta #1 - BFN
    Second Hysteroscopy - 9/15/2011

Uterine Septum Found and Removed
    FET #3 - 11/23/2011 - 3 blasts, 1 already hatching

12/7/2011 - Beta #1 - 193 BFP
    12/8/2011 - Beta #1.5 - 320
    12/9/2011- Beta #2 - 454
    12/16/2011- 2nd Miscarriage
    FET #4 - 3/1/2012 4 blasts

3/12/2012 - Beta #1 454 BFP
    3/15/2012 - Beta #2 1520
    3/19/2012 - Beta #3 5000 plus
    3/20/2012 - Ultrasound #1 Triplets
    6/11/2012 - Expecting 2 Boys
    10/01/2012 - Welcome to the world Bryce and Charlie
    PAIF & SAIF Always Welcome Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Siggy Challenge:The Day My Embryos Were Transferred image
  • How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates?

I have been starting to feel more tired for the last few days.  I had zero energy in the first tri and then it started to come back, but now I feel like I am losing it again.  I also have been having lots of back pain and pain under my ribs, so I may look into getting a support band.  I have my fetal echo cardiogram tomorrow, so I am hoping that goes well.

QOTW: This question came from a fellow bumpie in our last check in...We all had our ideal number of children picked out before we started dealing with IF.  Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF? DH wanted 2 and I wanted 2 or 3 before we started dealing with IF, so I guess we will not be far off from our original plan.  At this point, I would still like to go through treatments again and try for one more, but DH wants to wait and see. 
  • I've been feeling pretty good lately! Just falling more in love with my little boys everyday! My support belt is my new bestie and it has really helped keep me mobile, as I was in a lot of pain! I've had some issues with near fainting spells and serious vomiting, but I'm thinking that is related to the heat. Sleeping is starting to get tough, but I'm grateful that I'm part time and able to rest when I need to! Next OB appointment is on Friday and next MFM u/s is on Tuesday.

QOTW: Before IF, DH and I discussed having 2-3 bio children and several more adopted children. (I'm a social worker and we always planned on adopting older children and teens through foster care after having biological children). However, IF has really changed things. Before learning it was twins, we had always planned to throw out the BC and see what happened for a couple of years before going back to the RE. But, there is no way I could do another pregnancy when these two little guys are so small. I really want to give them all of me! I've been so sick and I have to quit my job because I have missed so much work. We don't have any frozen embryos because our clinic only freezes perfect day 5/6 blasts and we have possible quality issues. So, if we did IVF, we would have to do an OOP fresh cycle. I'm not sure I want to go through that process again. And, I'm worried about success rates because we wouldn't transfer more than one embryo. I could never do another twin pregnancy with twins at home. So, we are really unsure about what to do! In my dream world, we would get a surprise BFP in about two years. It sounds so easy, right?

TTC in 2009, Dx: Unexplained IF
    Three TI cycles (BFP...miscarriage), five IUI attempts and 2.5 IVF cycles later...BFP!!
    12dp5dt: 765; 15dp5dt: 1979; 17dp5dt: 3379...TWINS!!!!!
    Our perfect baby boys were born at 36w1d!! 

• I am doing really good. Heartburn has settled in hardcore the past few days, which sucks, but that is my only real complaint. We started our childbirth classes last night, and next Monday we go for our 3d u/s!

QOTW: Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?

I always wanted 3-4 kids. DH wanted 2-3. I don't want to ever do another fresh IVF cycle.  We do have two frosties, so we decided that when this baby is 2 we will do an FET. Regardless if it works or not we will be done then. I don't want to put my body through any more fresh IVFs, and DH doesn't want to go through the years and years it would take us to adopt a second. So it is totally possible we are one and done. I can't be sad about that though because I had totally given up on ever being pregnant and this whole thing has been so amazing.

• How are you feeling?  I'm still psychologically struggling with my bleeding scare two weeks ago.  I'm terrified that my little girl will be taken away from me.  Physically, I'm great and I'm pretty sure baby girl is doing well too - her heart sounds strong on my doppler and I'm feeling her move around more and more.Any exciting news or updates?  Nothing really exciting...QOTW: DH and I have been together since high school - our freshman year in college we started to dream about our family and came up with four names: two boys (Daniel Malachi and Kyle Micah) and two girls (Haley Madison and Summit Machenzie).  We always said two or three kids, a boy first.  So funny.  Oh, and don't ask about all the M middle names - no clue! I technically have one more fresh IVF left on my insurance plan but if this ends in a live baby, I will not go through that hell again.  Our 6th embryo transfer led to our BFsP...and honestly if we just have one, I'm so very, very happy.  We do have 2 frozen embies still in the freezer so we will transfer those. 
    S/PAIFW
    Tara & Dave - TTC since September 2006
    PCOS - dx 1999 (amenorrhea) | freakishly long fallopian tubes
    Hypoglycemic | thyroid issues | severely anemic
    Multiple Clomid cycles of 50, 100, 150 - absolutely no response
    Follistim 50/100 | Follistim 75/125 | Follistim 100/150 IUI - all BFNs
    Converted IVF - BFP - m/c | FET - BFN | IVF #2 = BFN
    IVF #3
  • I would like to join, but I'm jumping the gun by a day or two. Mrs.AmyDylan. 1/11/13. Singleton. Team Green!How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates?After a bleeding scare that appears to be fine on u/s today, I'm feeling much better.  QOTW: This question came from a fellow bumpie in our last check in...We all had our ideal number of children picked out before we started dealing with IF.  Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?We had dreamed about three kiddos. We are so happy about finally being pregnant. There is part of me that hopes a miracle happens and we somehow end up pregnant naturally (possibility since we are unexplained IF).  I would be interested in IVF again for number two, but I think unless we had frosties, we wouldt do a full cycle for a third. My thoughts? I'm sad, but feeling so blessed that we will have at least one. And at this point I know that my life would be happy and complete with just one. I'm so delighted to be a momma! 
    TTC Since 3/2010
    Me-36, Unexplained Infertility, DH-35, all clear
    Clomid 50mg 12/2011 = BFN
    Clomid 100mg 1/2012 = BFN, with Cyst
    IVF #1 Lupron/Menopur/Gonal-f/HCG Trigger
    ER 4/19/12 = 11 retrieved, 6 fertilized,
    ET 4/22/12 = 2 transfered (day 3), remaining 3 weren't good enough to freeze
    Beta 5/3 = BFP, 87 Beta #2 5/7 560.9 Beta #3 5/9 1376.5 First u/s One Baby, 125bpm!
    Second u/s, 176bmp! Kicked over to the OB by the RE at 8w. Team Green!! 
    Baby girl J arrived two weeks early! Born into water, med-free. Hooray for Team Pink!

TTC #2 - back to the RE, treatment started 12/2014. 

• Updates:No big updates besides we are picking up our crib this weekend! I can't belive it!!

QOTW: Has dealing with IF changed how you feel? Yes. I wanted 3-4 kids pre-IF but know I am so blessed to be pregnant with this one  miracle. He might be the only one but I am not entirely ready to give up the dream we do want our son to have a sibling.

Do you plan on going through treatments again? We have 3 frozen embryos waiting for us so we'll be back for them in a year or so after this one

.How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?Yes and no.. I know I won't have my big familly I once dreamed about but I am not ready to give up the hope for just one more.

Dx: PCOS, Anovulatory, Amenorrhea 2006
    TTC: Sept 2008
    IVF#1 Cancelled due to breast biopsy.05/01/20

IVF#1.2- 9/2010 - Cancelled Oversurpressed

IVF#2 Microdose Lupron 10/2010 Beta 11/09=BFN
    IVF#3 2/2011 - 2 blasts(2/25) Beta 03/11 =BFN
    IVF#4 Lupron 01/02 =2 blasts, beta's 1-4 198,234,398,3100!!BFP
    FET 3/2014 2 blasts BETA 3/20=BFP TWINS EDD 11/27 TEAM PINK!!!                   

• Hi! I am really late but can I be added? I am due 1/5/13 with a singleton and we are team green!

QOTW: This question came from a fellow bumpie in our last check in...We all had our ideal number of children picked out before we started dealing with IF.  Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?

It has. We wanted 3 but now will be lucky to have 2. I do plan on doing treatments again but am not sure if I will continue if our 4 embies in the freezer do not work. So, I plan on doin a few FETs but will probably not do a full cycle of IVF again.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    TTC since March/April 2010
    DX: MFI - less than 1 million sperm, 26% motility
    DH put on anastrozole to increase counts
    June/July 2011 100 mg Clomid + TS IUI#1 & IUI 2 - BFN :-(
    Forced break due to DH getting spinal surgery in August 2011
    IVF - January 2012: BFN
    FET in April 2012 - BFP at 6dp5dt! Beta #1 at 9dp5dt: 82.5, Beta #2 at 12dp5dt: 352 Beta #3 at 19dp5dt: 6000, saw heartbeat and one little bean at 5W6D!
    After nearly 3 years of waiting our LO was born December 18th 2012!
  • How are you feeling?  Any exciting news or updates?

Im feeling amazing! Maybe just a little tired, but super good!  My news is that Im having a......GIRL!!  Yippee!!!

QOTW: This question came from a fellow bumpie in our last check in...We all had our ideal number of children picked out before we started dealing with IF.  Has dealing with IF changed how you feel?  Do you plan on going through treatments again?  How have you dealt with your feelings if you won't gain that dream you had before IF?   Hmmm good question.  I wanted to have two kids.  When I was going through FT I decided I would "just be happy to be blessed with one" and now that Im halfway through my pregnancy I definitely want another one!!!   I still have one frostie left - so I will MOST definitely transfer that one in the future - and we will try on our own as well.  So Ill let fate take control!
    TTC Since 2009 3 IUIs (with Injectibles) = BFN IVF #1 = BFN IVF #2 = BFP Beta #1 401, Beta # 2= 1127, Beta #3 3900 Ultrasound 4/2 HB 143 bpm! BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"