Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Warning: TMI :s

Hey, sorry to potentially spoil anyone's appetite, but is anyone else suffering from sever pain and itchyness down below? I gave birth one week ago, my flow is still quite heavy, it has a foul odour, and I am in constant pain.
Atop of all that wonderfullness, I wasn't able to go #2 until yesterday and it was so bad I bled and am now terrified to go again... sigh

now I'm trying to decide if the pain of going will be less than the current pain of holding it in. Sorry, I know, gross.

I was wondering if anyone has advice on what I can do - I tried using tucks on my ladybits but I ended up in tears because they burned! 

sigh. any advice would be wonderful.

Due on July 12, 2012!!! BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Warning: TMI :s

• see a dr.
    Elizabeth 5yrs old Jane 3yrs old

• raynesraynes member

imageKateLouise:
    see a dr.

Yeah, this. A foul odor to your discharge is one of the first things they tell you to look for for infection.

Re: poop, get some stool softeners and drink plenty of water.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I second pp that you should see a doctor. As far as the poop issue goes take a stool softener. If you have a city market/Kroger near you take their generic brand. I was amazed how fast and how well it worked.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks all,
    I happen to have a doctor's appt today, so I'll be compiling a list of questions for her.
    Thanks again!

Due on July 12, 2012!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • k4slr6k4slr6 member
    I agree on the Dr for the odor that was on my list from the hospital.  It took me a week to have a bm too and the nurse told me to take milk of magnesia...it works very quickly and that along with stool softener I felt so much better after.  Although you won't want to leave the house for awhile after taking it in case it starts to work. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My /Chart; BFP 3/8/11 CP 3/16/11; 7/11 HSG & S/A both clear;
    Cycle 12~ 50 mg Clomid=BFP 9/9/11, Beta #1=280 & Beta #2=1513, 6w3d hb=122 bpm/ 8w2d hb=186 bpm/12w2d could not hear hb had a 3rd u/s and got to see the hb. 16w2d heard the hb! 156 bpm. A/S 1/3=girl
    <a href="http://www.thenest.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=HTML&utm_campaign=tickers" title="Home D
  • Oh yeah, I was just struggling with the whole extreme pain while having a bowel movement last week. If you are bleeding from it, it's likely you have a hemorrhoid from delivery. The only way to make it stop hurting and stop bleeding is just to keep going. Getting constipated puts more pressure on the area and makes it worse, and then you might have to have surgery!!!

What I did is take Sennakot, a stool softener, which kept me going to the bathroom at night for a few days. It hurt less and less each time and now it doesn't hurt and doesn't bleed.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"