January 2013 Moms

Babymoon...

Has anyone considered it yet?
~Caleb~ If i could have a lifetime wish, a dream that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday and you. D&E 8/24/2012 EDD 1/28/2013 ___________________________________________________ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Babymoon...

• We already went on ours because we had a vacation planned for the week of our anniversary (June 6) prior to finding out about the pregnancy. Luckily it was a road trip so I got to sleep in the car a lot between destinations. Smile We had so much fun! Hope you all enjoy your babymoons.
    imageimageimage
    26 years old, married since June 2009, DS born 1/19/13
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dear Baby Pacheco...
  • Having a couple of small get-aways (since we have three year old). One long weekend this weekend (yay!) and one in Sept.
  • Loading the player...
  • We are going on a weekend one in August.  I'm excited, it will be the first time I'll be away from DD more then a night though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're going away in October, but it's not a babymoon. It's for our anniversary.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • We're definitely going to do a long weekend trip in either Sept. or Oct... location TBD.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • we'd love to go to disney one last time before the baby comes...

but not sure if we can swing it....otherwise it looks like we're probably not going anywhere 

• We booked a trip to Costa Rica the week before I got my BFP, so I guess that will be a babymoon by default.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby248 - ETA 1/10/13
  • We're headed to Alaska for a cruise in September. It was supposed to be our baby making trip and now its our babymoon. We verified with the doc the long flights and cruise would be ok and he said so far so good. I'm hoping its very relaxing! It will be our last time we get away for 2 weeks alone for a very long time.
  • We're for sure gonna try to plan a long weekend somewhere. But what exactly. We aren't sure! I hope everyone has fun!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're going to Canada this weekend for a family wedding. We also "won" a cruise for our wedding that we have to use before November but I just found out that cruise lines won't let you board if you are over 24 weeks so I guess we will be going in early September if DH can get off work for a week. Otherwise, we might just take a weekend trip somewhere. 
  • We just got back from our honeymoon.... but I was thinking about planning a long weekend trip for H's birthday in November. We will see!
  • We'll be doing one sometime at the end of September, mid October. Just something small and it's only about two hours away - Savannah GA but it'll be nice to get away for a weekend.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • OriamOriam member

imageGoldsgirl9:
    We're headed to Alaska for a cruise in September. It was supposed to be our baby making trip and now its our babymoon. We verified with the doc the long flights and cruise would be ok and he said so far so good. I'm hoping its very relaxing! It will be our last time we get away for 2 weeks alone for a very long time.

I went on a cruise to Alaska last August. You will love it! It's so beautiful there.

• OriamOriam member
    We aren't going on any big vacations this year since we are trying to save but we do plan on a long weekend in August and another on around our anniversary in October.
  • We'd like to plan one for October, but we haven't booked anything yet. We traveled a lot in the last 2 months, but I wouldn't consider it a babymoon since it's still so early. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• We are going away for our anniversary in August. It will be our babymoon. We haven't decided where we are going yet!

BabyFruit Ticker

• We went up to the weekend house this past weekend just to get away for a few days. Even though it rained, the entire time, and our car broke down at a trailhead to a hike we were gonna do,it was well worth it. We got to relax, read, play scrabble and spend some quality time together. It was amazing! 
    IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagechelseakopperud:
    We just got back from our honeymoon.... but I was thinking about planning a long weekend trip for H's birthday in November. We will see!

Welcome back and Congratulations!! Hope you guys had a great time!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • We just booked a cruise for September.  I've been itching for a nice vactation for the two of us for over a year now...we just waited to book until we got pregnant to make sure that I wouldn't be too far along to go on a cruise and that the doc would okay it. 

It kinda stinks that I won't be able to participate in all the activities that I would if I weren't pregnant, but it'll be relaxing and awesome either way! 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • For sure. We go away at the end of every september to an apple fest celebration, that's all we have planned again which is fine by me, so excited for next year when there will be three of us at the celebration!
  • Hawaii!! Oct 20th woohooo
  • imageOriam:

imageGoldsgirl9:
    We're headed to Alaska for a cruise in September. It was supposed to be our baby making trip and now its our babymoon. We verified with the doc the long flights and cruise would be ok and he said so far so good. I'm hoping its very relaxing! It will be our last time we get away for 2 weeks alone for a very long time.

I went on a cruise to Alaska last August. You will love it! It's so beautiful there.

Oh, YAY!!! Can't wait. I hope its as relaxing as it seems. Thanks for the info!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"