Babies: 0 - 3 Months

achy crotch 2weeks pp

When does it finally go away? I tore in 2 spots so I'm sure that's why I'm still feeling a little discomfort but was just wondering when it should feel better?

Re: achy crotch 2weeks pp

• I had 2 spots as well and a one was a 2nd degree tear. I still get twinges but for the most part Im totally healed. I wasnt at 2 weeks.

edit: Im 4 weeks PP 

• i was achy all the time until just about a week ago. i'm now 9 weeks pp.

i had a 3rd degree tear and two smaller ones, that may be why.

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm only a week pp, and having such pain too, but my Doula suggested using cloth pads because I was getting a plastic/sweat burn from the giant pads I've been using. I'm still quite uncomfy, but the searing pain has decreased. :)
    hope this helps.
    Due on July 12, 2012!!! BabyFruit Ticker
  • I had an episiotomy and it was a good 3 weeks before I was no longer walking like a 90 year old, at 7 weeks was still sore to the touch, and I'd say by 10 weeks felt healed completely. However, I STILL have a pain every once in a while when I pee up towards the front of my pelvis like a pulled muscle or something. Hoping thy goes away soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am 4 weeks PP today. I had two tears, one was 2nd degree. I am still feeling a bit of discomfort but feeling pretty good at week 4.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker small
  • ToraniTorani member
    If you want to know pure bliss, take one of your LO's diapers, wet it and put it in the freezer. Once it freezes, wear it like a pad. It really helps with the crotch pain.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Im still hurting. Its bearable but i definatly still feel it. I had a 4th degree tear
  • 7 weeks pp is when the aching went away.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I didn't feel better till 4 weeks.

Give it time... your body went through a lot. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"