Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Clicky Poll - 1st Birthday Party Invitation Idea

I'm working on invitations for the babies' birthday party. With DD1, I always ordered photo invitations with a recent picture. Well, I had a different idea for the babies. I was going to put their birth announcement picture on the invitations and say something like "Come and see how much they've grown!!" and the party information. For DD1, I do birthday invitations with a picture and then after the party, I order photo cards with a picture of her from the party and just put "Lydia's 1st/2nd/3rd Birthday!" and write thank you notes on the back and send blank ones to friends and family out of town and people who didn't make it to the party. I'll do the same thing after the babies' party. Here are their birth announcement pics:

Anna

Fiona

[Poll]
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Clicky Poll - 1st Birthday Party Invitation Idea

• Love the idea - wish I had thought of it myself.  I second the other post though - I would use other newborn pics. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did the picture invitations too but what I did was one when she was born then one of her at around 6 months or so and a recent one so people could see how much she has changed and everyone loved it. But you do it however you want!!
    kristie fields
  • Loading the player...
  • Im doing a photo invite when she was around 6 months. I just found the cutest picture and all. Between Facebook and other photos opportunitys everyone already knows how much she has grown but I think it is a cute idea. I am going to do Kaitlyns handprint on Thank You cards.
    Lynette Kaitlyn Jones arrived August 23rd, 2011! Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • imageExpectantSteelerFan:
    I like the idea, but could you do pics of them as newborns plus current ones?  If you do just the newborn ones, do you have any pics other than the exact ones used on the birth announcement (that everyone has probably seen)?
    This!  People have already seen those pictures....

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"