Toddlers: 24 Months+
Options

Did/do you use a reward chart for potty training?

I'm looking for one, can you share where you found/purchased yours?

Thank you!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Did/do you use a reward chart for potty training?

• Options
    You can find charts at teacher stores or such places as Office Depot and Staples in the teacher section. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I made one for DS. Just used some construction paper, drew boxes and wrote "Noah's Sticker Chart" and when he earned a reward.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I made one. The boxes say sat on potty, went pee, went poo, flushed, washed hands, etc. he gets a sticker each time he does one. Although so far all he's done is sit and wash his hands. He could care less
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I made my own. Just made a grid on a giant sheet of construction paper, wrote "Potty chart" on the top, and filled in a reward every so many stickers. You can get small chart stickers at just about any store with office/scrapbooking supplies.
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

For DD1, we just stuck a big piece of posterboard to the wall at her level, and let her put stickers all over it. No grid, no working up to a larger treat, etc. 

DD2 prefers to put the stickers on herself, so we give her a sticker on the hand and we don't have anything on the wall. At least at this point.  

DD1, 1/5/2008 ~~~ DD2, 3/17/2010
  • Options
    KadyraKadyra member
    We also made ours. DS picks out the colors and I draw the boxes. There are seven boxes. They're just for stickers every time he pees or poops in the potty. He lives the stickers. 
    Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelite-bright:

For DD1, we just stuck a big piece of posterboard to the wall at her level, and let her put stickers all over it. No grid, no working up to a larger treat, etc. 

This is what we did.  A piece of construction paper on the back of the bathroom door.  It's covered with various types of stickers and she could care less about rewards, the sticker is enough!

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"