July 2012 Moms

Anyone else?

I feel like a complete bum!  It is over 100 degrees outside, so me getting out of the house is almost out of the question.  I'm stuck inside all day resting and watching TV, which makes me feel like a bum.  Not really having any signs that LO will be coming soon, and I've pretty much done everything on my to do list.  No nesting instinct yet either...

Please tell me I'm not alone! :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
BabyName Ticker

Re: Anyone else?

• Yes...but the only difference with me is that I have a list of crap to do...that I just don't have the energy to do.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • And FWIW, daytime TV SUUUUCKS!!!!!  Although, I recently found out that Beverly Hills 90210 is on at 3 & 4 on Soap Net, if that is of any interest to you!  Lol
  • Loading the player...
  • it's 1:00....I'm still in my pj's...cuddling with dog.....nothing's getting me into the shower until my 2:30 eyebrow wax.  That's as productive as I'm going to be today! Big Smile
    imageimageimage
    married 8.9.08
    jackson thomas. 8.9.12

• I'm like you, a few weeks later. Novelty of being home with no responsibilities has long worn off, I feel like crap, I'm alone, and just completely pissedoff about being July 5th with no baby! I've had it!
  • KarmBKarmB member
    we're all done with everything except getting the seat installed. I could careless about nesting. I just want to sit in front of the AC and have my water break

• Right there with ya! Bored sitting around waiting on a baby lol 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Right there with you! Only difference is that I have been nesting, and my house still seems a wreck! I'm tired of people calling and texting to see if anything has changed. All I do is go to the gym and lay in the pool...I feel like this baby is never going to come!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm in the same boat.  I try to come up with one errand a day to go out and do and usually halfway through I regret being out in the heat.  Being out in the heat too makes my feet balloon up, being in the a/c keeps them under control.  I am pretty bored.  There is nothing good on tv, Netflix isn't really overflowing with great options, and I have yet to find a way to sit comfortably and read a book so my hands don't go numb holding it.  I feel so lazy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • That's me too. I went out today to see my OB/GYN for my weekly appt, got an iced mocha from the hospital cafe. Came home and stayed home with LO. DH has been doing a lot of cleaning and getting stuff organized. Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done because it's a MESS. I had the worst birth pics done when LO#1 was born because my roots were 5 inches long, and I really don't want the same thing to happen this time. Plus when I did get my highlights done three weeks after LO#1 was born my hair melted off. So I will be getting my hair done before this one arrives.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"