December 2011 Moms

Thank you x1000

We are at a loss for words at the outpouring of love and support from everyone. I just wanted to let you all know we have read all of your kind words and appreciate every one of them. We are still very much in shock and denial, I think that's why I can still come on here and read this.

I know someone has started a donation site (and we are blown away a everyone's generosity), but I would also like to request that you consider donating to Safe Kids USA in honor of Milo. We have been assured over and over that we did everything right and there was nothing else we could have done, but I hope in some way our tragedy will inspire others to double and triple check that their child's car seat is as safe as possible. I also hope this is a reminder to everyone that there are precious lives in all those cars around you, so please never let your attention wander from the road, even for a second. You just never know what will happen just seconds in front of you.

Thanks again everyone.

Re: Thank you x1000

• ((hugs))

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We love you, Fletcha!!!!!
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Loading the player...
  • You are incredibly strong fletcha.  Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. ((Hugs))

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• Be sure you have all December mommies thinking of you! We love you! 
    Photobucket Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Fletcha we love you and will keep you and your family in our prayers. 

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We love you, Fletcha!  I have been thinking about you constantly, and continuously praying.
  • You have amazing strength and I will keep your family in my thoughts.
  • I have been praying, crying, thinking of you and can't stop.  Stay strong.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • RicolaRicola member
    I am so sorry for your loss, Fletcha. I wish you and your husband much strength and love for the coming months. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Love and prayers coming your way!
  • We all love you Becky, thanks for letting us get to know you and Milo. I've said before that I'm not the praying type, but I sometimes pray when it's something I feel is important and you have definitely been in my thoughts lately.

• My heart goes out to you. You are in my thoughts.. Hugs
  • Im thinking of you and your family during this time!  I can't even imagine.
  • You are so strong Becky. We love you, Wes and Milo so much
  • I will continue to think of your family and send prayers your way. Your families strength is amazing. If you ever need anything you can get a hold of me at anytime. Much love <3
  • You and your family have been on my mind non stop. This has made me think more, focus more, be more careful, love more , and slow down. I will continue to pray for your family and wish for a sense of peace for you to feel. 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• You are so strong Fletcha, please know that because of your strength of sharing your loss with us, you have inspired me personally to be the best driver I can be at all times. I can't imagine getting behind a wheel without reminding myself of how much of a responsibility it is, I'm sure others feel the same.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Fletcha, Sending big hugs your way. Stay Strong 
    Blake in BW 6 months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1RememberingMiloJuly1st2012
  • So wonderful to hear from you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers daily. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm not from this board, but I heard your story and wanted to say how sorry I am.  You are such a strong woman, and my heart, mind and prayers are with your family.  
    I used to be a big deal.  Now I'm just old. 
  • There are no words. Do know that Milo touched so many and will forever be thought of by all of us. Know that you are always welcome here. Much tenderness and care.
  • We love you and are always just a few clicks away. You have my prayers, dear Fletcha,

• You have been in my thoughts and prayers since I heard this happened.  I wake in the middle of the night and cry and pray for you.  You and your family are so loved.

Hugs.

• Fletcha you are incredibly strong you and your family have been in our thoughts for the last few days.  I wish you and your family strength in the coming months, big hugs to you.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hugs to you, im tearing up right now again, you are soo strong, love you big time, and thoughts and prayers to you, know that beautiful lil Milo is in heaven right now playing with God and Jesus, giggling away. love to you

God Bless

• *hugs* you are so strong! You've been on my mind a lot this week and I have shared your story with many hoping that it will remind them how safe they need to be on road and how fragile and precious life is. We love you and are here for anything you need!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ccip82ccip82 member
    Your strength amazes me. My DH and I have been thinking and praying for you and your family all week and will continue to do so. We are always here for you Fletcha...hugs

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• <3

I think about you guys constantly.   You are in my prayers everyday

AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• Fletcha, as others have said, your strength is amazing!  I hope that you know that in the coming weeks and months, we'll still be thinking about you...even if it seems as if everyone has forgotten and moved on.  You and your family will be in my prayers for a long time.  ((hugs))
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • You're a strong woman, Fletcha. You, your family and your little angel are in my thoughts and prayers.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Charlie - 12/11/2011 * Surprise! #2 - EDD 2/17/2015

BabyFruit Ticker
  • You are an amazing woman with a lot of strength. My family and I have been thinking about you and praying for your family. We are always here for you if you need anything. Lots of hugs.

• Fletcha you are an amazing women. Please know that you always in our thoughts and prayers. Sending you hugs, love and prayers!
    TTGP March siggy challenge - a famous woman who inspires me.
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Married Oct. 2008
    E - Born December 22, 2011
    TTC #2
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss and am keeping your family in my prayers daily! 
  • :::from the PAL board:::

Sending so many T&P your way. I am so sorry for your loss. Huge hug!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers
  • Sending many thoughts and prayers to you often, Fletcha.  {{HUGS}}

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
  • motangmotang member
    You and your sweet Milo are in my thoughts and prayers. I'm so sorry for your loss. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • My thoughts turn to you every time I look at Noah!  I am praying for you and your family. I hope it gives you some comfort to know that we all love you and will never forget Milo.  I am so sorry for your loss.  I will continue to pray for strength and peace for you and your DH.   
  • Fletcha, you, baby Milo and your entire family have been in my thoughts and prayers all week.  I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through, but I hope you take comfort in knowing all the Dec '11 mamas are here for you.  I wish you strength for the days ahead.  I'm so sorry for your loss.
    laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"