December 2011 Moms

My heart is breaking for Milo

I wanted to stop by and send my love to the family. My heart is just broken for them, no parent should ever lose a child. I buried my son over 5 months ago and I am still in shock and the pain will never go away.

I hope she can find the same peace and comfort and the connected I did with the outpouring of love I got.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Amye & Jason

Re: My heart is breaking for Milo

• I remember your story very clearly and I am so so sorry for all your loses, I can't even begin to imagine. I just read some of your blog and I feel so sick to my stomach :(. I'm so glad you had such wonderful support from your sept board and thank you for taking the time to support one of our own.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  •  I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby. I see you have endured more loss than any person should have to, and my heart goes out to you. I also want to say congratulations on your current pregnancy. I hope everything goes smoothly and that you deliver a happy, and healthy baby! 

We have set up a memorial fund for the Fletcher family if you would like to send a monetary donation. If you can't, that is completely understandable, as a prayer is also greatly appreciated! (https://www.wepay.com/donations/milo-fletcher-memorial-fund). 

Thank you again for your kind words. It really means a lot!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (uREA)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • BFab11BFab11 member

Thank you, I know that Becky will appreciate your support. 

Congratulations on your new pregnancy, I'll be thinking of you and praying for a sticky baby!!

• How kind of you to reach out, I remember your story well and have read your blog and think of you often.

BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• So kind of you to reach out to Becky. It seems as though you have been through a long journey yourself. T&Ps that you will have a healthy and happy baby.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I was just reading your blog and my goodness you have been through so much. I am so increadibly sorry for your losses. You are one amazingly strong woman. I am so sorry you are going through all that. Congrats on your most recent pregnancy. You are in my T&Ps.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• You are very strong to reach out to another mother going through that pain, when I'm sure just the idea of it all is very personal to you.

I read your blog as well and I am so amazed with your strength. I'm sure there are days when you don't feel like you can do it, I can't imagine your pain. you are a wonderful mother and I will pray for your angel babies and your sticky babies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you so much for supporting Becky and Milo, it means a lot to us.

I remember your story as well, I remember crying for you after I read it :( I hope this next pregnancy is a healthy and happy one for you.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How thoughtful and selfless of you to reach out through your grief to comfort another.

Please know you have remained in my thoughts & prayers since January, and well continue to do so along with Fletcha and Milo. 

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thank you so much for reaching out to Becky. I remember your story well and am sorry for your loss. No parent should ever have to go through this. 
    BFP#1=12/24/10 missed m/c @ 9w2d BFP#2=4/13/11 EDD 12/24/11 (coming full circle!)
    Ella born 12/21/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SMS I am amazed by your strength. I was reading your blog and bawling. I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy. Thanks for reaching out to support one of our Dec moms. You truly are an amazing woman and mom.

• Thank you SMS. I know it will mean a lot to Becky.
  • I have been thinking about you.  I am so happy for you expecting another little one.  I pray you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Thanks for reaching out to Becky.  

Fortunate to be a SAHM to my 3 musketeers (5/2006, 5/2010 & 12/2011). Soy & dairy free for the 3rd and final time. Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • I have followed your story since your triplets.  It is so very kind of you to come in support of Becky and Milo.  I am praying for you and your family and it touches my heart that you have reached out here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"