December 2011 Moms

positive post

Hey ladies. I know we are all really quiet and reflective today ...but how about a positive post to get us through the day!! We need to cherish our LOs everyday!! So lets do " I love ____ about my baby." Or something along those lines. (((Hugs))) to all of u ladies and all of our adorable babies.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: positive post

• I love Cooper's belly and how it sticks out especially after he just eats and when it hangs over his pants. I also love how much he is learning and growing right now. He was a bit behind with sitting un assisted but now he is sooo good! I also cant get enough of his smile and laugh! Love u tons Coopdawg :-*
  • I love that Abby has learned to give big sloppy kisses and thinks it's hysterical.  I love watching her as she is trying to get the hang of crawling.  She is just so determined.

I love when Ellery dances.  You say wiggle, wiggle, wiggle and she'll go to town if she's laying/sitting/in her jumper.  I love her Buddha belly and her giant gummy smile.

I love that they both light up when I come home for the day.  DH gets completely ignored.  God I'm lucky.

i wish I could go home and squeeze them right this minute.

• Loading the player...
  • I love how my 2 year old started giving me hugs and saying "I love you Mom". She started this yesterday.

I love how Drakes eyes light up every time he sees my face.

<3 

• Good idea.  I think we needed this.

I love how gleefully happy LO is in the morning.  I have never been a morning person, but it's so hard to be a grump when I see his sweet face smiling up at me.  He makes it so easy to get up and start the day.

• I love Atticus' giggle and his little voice. I love his pouty lip when he cries. I love how he plays the piano, pulls my hair, takes my glasses off my face, and gives me hugs and kisses. 

I love his long eyelashes, his chubby knees, his big brown eyes, and  how he rubs my cheek or arm with his little hand while he nurses. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageiluvmylab:

Good idea.  I think we needed this.

I love how gleefully happy LO is in the morning.  I have never been a morning person, but it's so hard to be a grump when I see his sweet face smiling up at me.  He makes it so easy to get up and start the day.

This is my LO too!! Totally makes getting up ok....and getting ready for work easy...he just hangs out no complaints! ! I am NOT a morning person.
  • I love how when I go in to tell DS goodnight before I go to bed, he smiles in his sleep when I tell him I love him. I love his smiles during the day too

• Awesome idea for a post!

I love when my little dude smiles his big joker smile and his 4 (!!!) bottom teeth show.

My Blog
    Dream of a better world...where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.
  • I love hearing DS on the monitor in the morning when he wakes up. He is always talking to himself and is so happy. I love when he lays his head on my chest. I love when I lay him down for bed he gives me the biggest, goofiest grin before he falls asleep.

• I love DS's big blue eyes and chubby thighs.

I love how much he loves dogs. He lights right up when he sees a dog, and if they lick him he goes crazy laughing, it's adorable!

Like PP, I love how happy he is in the morning!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I love how LO grabs my nose and mouth when I try to give him kisses. 

I love how he gets so excited to see me when Daddy brings him to church on Sundays.

I love how he "talks" to us when we change his diaper or play with him.

I love how he laughs a big belly laugh when we tickle him.  

Because you're mine, I walk the line....
    Landry Mark: 11/5/11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love how DS smiles every time I start the Cars soundtrack when we go somewhere and starts kicking his legs.

I love how he pats the floor and looks at me to either tap or pat the floor back at him and when we do, he laughs and laughs, and then repeat!

I love that he he's starting to make the sign for "milk" ... and lift his hand when we wave at him... he doesn't "get" it yet, but he is learning.

There is a little person in there trying to communicate with us and it's so exciting!

• I love Adrian's bright blue eyes.  I love his reddish hair that gets all "fluffy" and stands straight up after a bath.  I love that his cheeks are so kissable, and his thighs are so squeezable.  I love his little smirky grin (just like DH), and his huge smile.  I love that he squeals, kicks his legs, and flails his arms when he sees me in the morning.

I love that he's getting so curious and wants to explore everything!  I love that he studies everything and everyone so intently.  I wish I knew what was going on in that little mind!

I LOVE that he's started saying "Ohm, mom, mom".  I know he doesn't realize what he's saying, but I love hearing him say "mom".

imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love E's laugh and his big, wet kisses.

I love watching him try to figure out crawling, it is awesome to see his brain work.

I love how he has started to 'pat' every surface, it seems to be his favorite way to explore and learn about the world. 

laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • ccip82ccip82 member

I love how she scrunched her face when she smiles...

How she hits her hands on her high chair when she's hungry...

How she nuzzles up against my neck when she's sleepy...

And how her face lights up when she sees me...

She is my world.

Today I did not want to put her down, so for the first time in a while, I let her sleep on me for her morning nap and it felt wonderful. My house might be a mess today and dinner is not quite ready (6:30 here), but today those little things have been the furthest from my mind.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• I love his chubby thighs, how he squeals and bounces up and down when I pick him up, how he smirks at me when nursing, the sound he makes when we're not giving him his solids fast enough, how he likes to cuddle my arm when he sleeps and the extra twinkle in his eye in smiles he only reserved for DH and me. 

Also, I want to say I love you all too! Even tho I haven't specifically become friendly with anyone in particular and am probably not too memorable since I'm crazy paranoid and don't share names or pictures, this community is the one I trust the most and I feel connected to each of you by our shared experiences. I appreciate all of the advice, friendship and support you have provided and hope I do the same for you.  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagerlfonda:
    imageiluvmylab:

This is my LO too!! Totally makes getting up ok....and getting ready for work easy...he just hangs out no complaints! ! I am NOT a morning person. <3 him!

Totally us too!!

• I love to hear DD laugh.

I love when I pick her up and she clinges tightly to me

I love when she is falling asleep and tries to keep her eyes open

I love picking her up from DC and when I walk in she smiles

I love when she is sleepy and tries to bury her face in the crease of my arm

Last one I love seeing my LO with DH

--I thought I could make it through reading this without crying..FAIL!

• I love his big blue eyes, his infectious laugh, beautiful smile, sloppy kisses, fat feet, silliness, observant wide eyed stare, and the fact that he is all ours, 1/2 me and 1/2 of my dearest which makes him perfect in my eyes. :)
    Success After Losses. I carry your <3, I carry it in my <3.</br>
  • I Love how happy CC gets when she sees Mickey Mouse come on screen during Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. At the end of the show I love how excited she gets when we do the Hotdog dance.

I love how she shows you she's hungry by opening her mouth and lunging at you (and your food, watch out!) LOL

I love how she tries so hard to drink from her sippy cup , while it's set in front of her and then realizing oh  yeah I need to pick it up and tilt it

I love how she soothes herself to sleep with both legs up in the air

I love how she tries to eat my shirt while I am still wearing it.

I just love her.

• Ahh. Love this post. I love his sloppy wet kisses and when he grabs my face. This weekend I took a nap with him. He wasn't quite ready to fall asleep right when he laid down. I had my eyes closes and the proceeded to poke my eyes, stick his fingers in my mouth, smack my face and stick his fingers in my nose. It was so hard not to open my eyes and laugh. So adorable.

I love his bright big smile when he sees me. His giggles when I tickle him, his over dramatic yawns and his Buddah belly. He is the light of life and I love him more than anything.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• RicolaRicola member

I love how he snuggles right into me. 

I love his awesome laugh and huge smiles.

I love our little songs/dances together.

I love to watch him with his dad.

I love his little tiny thin fuzzy hair.  

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• I love the way she sits and plays with her toys by herself like a big girl.

I love when she babbles to herself.

I love it when I put her on the changing table and the first thing she does is throw her legs up in the air so she can grab her feet to play with them or eat them.

I love how she smiles at me every time I talk to her.

I love how she prefers for me to hold her but her daddy to entertain her at the same time. He ALWAYS makes her crack up and when she starts laughing she buries her face in my chest.

I love how obsessed she is with her paci(s). When she's tired she will take it in and out of her mouth and babble until she falls asleep. Not only do they soothe her but they entertain her. I leave 5-6 in her crib in the hopes that she will find them at night and sometimes when I go in or watch her on the monitor she sits and plays with them bangs them together, swaps them out.   

I love how independent she is becoming. 

I love it when I bring her in the bed in the morning with the hopes of just getting a little bit more sleep and she will lay there and just stare in my face. If she's in a sweet mood and still sleepy she will put her hand on my face or rub it gently and drift off, and if she wants to get up and play she will smack me in the face, poke at me and pull my hair hoping I will wake up. Either way it's so cute.

I love when she puts her hand on my arm or touches my face when I'm feeding her at bedtime.  

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I love the way A just looks at me and starts smiling. Thats how I know that I mean the world to her.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Adalynn Priya Marie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I love how excited he gets when I come to get him in the morning, he just smiles and kicks. 

I love listening to him talk to himself.

I love seeing his reaction to seeing himself in the mirror or on pictures on my phone.

I love his chunky thighs

photo IMG_2317_zpsa2789747.jpg
  • imageiluvmylab:

This exactly! Quinn loves mornings! 

• i love how my baby girl laughs at her big brother! so cute

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I love the laugh William does when Phil decides to give his tummy a raspberry. This image can get me through even the most annoying day. 

• A great idea rlfonda!   I love when he really gets laughing, it's infectious. I love his new scrunchy face smile. I love that he pats on boobs (not just mine, pretty much anyone's boobs, he's such a boy) .  I love his fuzzy hair, which is currently only really fuzzy one one side, but it's so cute!  I love his flat little butt, just like his daddy's, hahahaha.  I just love him so very much.

I agree with the PP's.  You ladies have def helped me through some times. While there are days I don't get on here, I do love checking in with you ladies.  And often I don't even have to ask a question, because someone already else did.  Thank you ladies.   ((hugs)))

• I love his laugh. I love that the only time he will fall asleep without bouncing and walking and shushing is when he's lying next to me. I love that when we're trying a new food, he scrunches up his face like it's the grossest thing ever, then frantically grabs the spoon to get more. I love his big, open-mouthed, dinosaur kisses. And I love that he only gives them to me, his nanny, and the dog :).
  • I am loving this thread...

I love how J reaches for me to pick him up or when he wants me to hold him instead of someone else. 

I love when he stares at my face and pats (or grabs sometimes) my face.  I feel like he is trying to memorize my face as much as I am his.

I love how he snuggles his face in my neck when he is sleepy.  I love the mornings when I go in to get him out of his crib.  He always gives me the sweetest,happiest grin.  It never matters how tired I am when I see that smile. 

I have loved every minute of watching him grow, learn new things and start to explore the world around him.  It is fascinating to watch him figure things out.

I love watching my DH and DS interact.  My DS literally cannot look at my husband without grinning, it is the cutest thing.  He loves him so much!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 0015-1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"