December 2011 Moms

Those who know Fletcha and baby Milo (Loss Mentioned)

We wanted to let you all know that Fletcha lost baby Milo in a terrible accident this weekend :(

https://www.yakima-herald.com/stories/2012/07/01/infant-killed-in-crash-on-i-82-five-others-injured 

Those of us on FB have set up a memorial fund to help offset their funeral costs (if you are so inclined) but we wanted anyone who knows her to know what happened and for everyone to keep them in your prayers in this terrible time.

I cannot fathom the loss of a baby and it brings me to tears just thinking of what they are dealing with right now. 

His memorial fund is https://www.wepay.com/donations/milo-fletcher-memorial-fund 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Those who know Fletcha and baby Milo (Loss Mentioned)

• Oh how absolutely heartbreaking :-( I can't imagine the sadness and grief- lots of prayers for her and her family. Thanks for updating us.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I have no idea who they are but how awful. My heart hurts for the family. So so tragic. 

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Loading the player...
  • :(

I am so sorry. Words just cannot express it.
    imageimageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Breastfeeding and pregnant!
  • I dont see how knowing her or not really matters in any case, but Im so heartbroken for Fletcha. NO mother should ever have to bury her baby. Fletcha if youre reading this my heart and prayers go out to you lady.
  • I am just a mess over this news.  I keep hugging Trey and telling him how much I love him.  I will not even pretend to know what she is going through right now.  T&P to her family in this extremely difficult time.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • My heart is broken for you Fletcha and baby Milo. This isn't fair and I am thinking of you.
  • I have been crying all day about this, my heart goes out to Fletcha's family and baby Milo.

I wish I could do more than just donate, hopefully we come up with more ways to help out this family and show them how much we care.

• I'm so sad for her. I can not fathom the pain and grief she and her husband are going through. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersimage Photobucket
  • My heart is breaking for you Fletcha and for your entire family! You're in my thoughts and prayers!
  • mrsrglmrsrgl member
    My sincerest condolences to your family.  Such a terrible loss.  You are in my prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have been sobbing all day. Milo will be missed. No one should ever have to bury their child. My heart is broken for the family and will continue to pray for them.
  • My T&P's have been with you all day Fletcha.  They will continue to be with you in the days to come.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My prayers and thoughts go out to her. I can't even imagine the emotions they must be feeling. RIP Baby Fletcha.
  • Thank you for posting Robynlynn.

Fletcha-I pray that you and your family will have the strength to get through the upcoming days.  Please remember Milo's smiles and know that he will always be with you.  I love you and will keep you and your DH in my prayers.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• This is just absolutely devastating. My heart breaks for them. Life is seriously unfair sometimes. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

IVF #1: 4-11-11= Transferred 1 beautiful blastocyst I named "Nugget"
    5 Snowbabies! Beta#1 4/21= BFP! 226; Beta#2 4/25= 944
    DS born 12/14/11

Baby #2 FET Nov/Dec 2013

12/13 Beta#1=BFP 349; 12/16 Beta#2=1,089. First ultrasound 12/26. DS#2 born 8/8/14
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersimageLilypie First Birthday tickers
    ~~PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome~~

• No words describe this sadness.  Thinking of dear, sweet Fletcha and sweet baby Milo.
    href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/33e2da" rel="nofollow">Chart

• My heart just breaks from hearing this. I remember her. She and her family will be in my prayers. What an awful tragedy! Thank you for letting us know. Rest in peace sweet baby. 
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This sweet family has been in my thoughts and prayers all day.  I am hoping they can find a little comfort and peace. 
  • How absolutely devastating. Your family is in my prayers Fletcha. So sorry for your loss. :(
  • Thanks for posting this Robyn.... its been at the forefront of my mind all day. Their entire family will remain a constant in my thoughts & prayers, and its nice to be able to do *something*, even ever so small, to help.
    "If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
  • My heart has been breaking for you all day.  Praying for you!
  • This is so terribly sad and tragic.  I cannot even wrap my brain around it or think of the right words to say.  Fletcha, you will all be in my prayers, especially that sweet baby boy.
  • I am dizzy and sick with this heartbreaking news. There are no words....

• This is so incredibly heartbreaking. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.

• I have been alternating crying and praying for you (and your DH) all day Miss Fletcha.

I'm praying the Lord gives you rest right now, and a great sense of peace. I cannot begin to imagine what this is like for you, but I am happy that Milo is wrapped up in the arms of Jesus! We won't forget Baby Milo and his sweet smiles!

We love you and won't stop praying! 

• This has been the only thing on my mind all day.  Words just can't express.  Continued T&P for the Fletcha family.
    #1 BPF 4/10/2011 Born 12/9/2011
    #2 BFP 9/25/2014 EDD 6/10/2015

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• How awful, my prayers go out to her family. I cannot even imagine what it must be like to have such a devastating loss. 
    Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ccip82ccip82 member
    My heart is breaking for you right now. I am so very sorry for the loss of your sweet baby Milo. You and your family will be in my prayers. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

sibling love  

• Fletcha, I'm at a loss for words to convey how deeply sorry I am for you. I pray that God gives you strength and in time, peace. We will never forget sweet, curious, adorable Milo.
  • What a tragedy. Fletcha, I'm so very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I can't even imagine the heartache.  Fletcha, you and your family will be in my prayers. 
    imageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • This is devastating, I can't even imagine what she is going through right now.  Thoughts and prayers with Fletcha, her family and sweet baby Milo.  No mother should have to go through this.
    laying down the law on Oahu's North Shore

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have been sick all day over this. T&P to Fletcha and sweet baby Milo.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• This has been on my heart all day.  So many tears and prayers today.

• This is horrible.  Every mom's worst nightmare.  Prayers for her and her family.
  • RicolaRicola member
    I am so very sorry, Fletcha. 
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• How absolutely horrible. My thoughts are with them.
  • motangmotang member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so heartbroken over this.  Fletcha - we are here for you.  My deepest deepest symptathies
    AVT - 12.2.11

LCT - 5.15.14 ~ 9lbs, 22.5 inches

• My heart aches for you, Fletcha. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I just can't even express how deeply sorry. You're in the thoughts and prayers of many, may that hold you up during this tragic time. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"